Deal or Love Last Part

So monami left Shergill mansion as She had a flight for London....

Karan immediately Called Khanna...

Khanna kaam hogaya?

Yes Sir, bas 10 min aur phir confirmation mil jayegi Sir..

Ok, I am waiting and cut the call..

Karan took his Car keys...

Sarla: Karan kaha jaa rahe ho beta, aaj tumhari Shaadi hai...

Karan: Sab kuch theek karne(with Smriked left)

Sidzi Talk but in Whispering tone..

Faizi bro,bhaiya kuch karne wale hai kya?!(with raised eyebrows)

Faizi: lagta to yehi hai, kahi Tia k band to nhi bhajne wala..

Sid: ho Sakta hai bro, humne bhaiya se kabhi acche se pucha hi nhi, kya pata koi aur baat ho?

Faizi: arey ye Sab thod aur tyaar kar hamri monu bhaiya aane wali hai....

They were extremely happy and hugged each other tightly...

Sarla: tum dono kis baat par itna khush ho rahe ho(with raised eyebrows)

Sidzi while controlling their laugh: Nothing Chachiji and left to their rooms....!!

Karan hurriedly leave for Airport, he is continously trying to Call monami, but her phone was Switched off...!!

Karan reached airport, guards stopped him as he didn't have airlines ticket....but karan roared over them and ran towards boarding Station as flight ki announcement ho jaati hain.....

Guards: Sir aap andar nhi jaa sakte...

Karan: Karan Shergill ko koi rok nhi sakta hai...so stay out and shouted her name loudly

"Monami...!!"

Guards are Chasing him while he is running madly and finding his love everywhere

Suddenly he find her Standing near  boarding Station and immediately rans towards her and directly hugged her because of sudden action, monu falls on the floor with karan on top of her....

All guards and peoples surrounded around them....

Karan(happily): Finally I got you and Hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead ....monu is shocked..

Karan: You OK na? Monu didn't respond anything just smile while looking at him...

Karan kissed her whole face....

Karan: How dare u? You know na how much I love you then why you wanted to leave me alone?(with sad pout)

Monu is about to answer but guard interrupted her...

Guard: Excuse me Mr Shergill?

This broke their trance and both Stand up, monu blushed hard while Karan is hell embarrassed..

Karan: umm wo My Apologies for breaking rule....