Marriage or Deal Proposal-04💗

So in previous part, due to Landslide, their is No light. Karan was in Monami's room and suddenly one of the staff member of hotel informed then to shift in one room as their is shortage of rooms for others. Moran agreed for this and karan was going to his room to get his stuff but monu too come along with him.

Monu: Karan Kitna adheera hai na?

"Don't worry monu, me hu na tumhare saath, nhi girne doga tumhe" and he wrap his arm around her making her Shivered.

She leaned more towards her chest for warmth. Karan smile and tightened his grip.

They reached karan's room and take his stuff and again went to Monami's hotel room.

Karan lock the door properly. Monu was sitting on bed with blanket around her. It was getting cold at night and she was literally shivering.

Karan immediately got another blanket for her and cover it properly around her. He slowly started massaging her back and attach his forehead with her. She gulped her saliva with this much proximity of him.

He too get inside the blanket and hugged her tightly. She snuggled more into him to get his warmth.

Karan: Bas monu, now sleep hmm?

Monu just hummed in response and karan kissed her forehead and lay her properly with him.

Suddenly a cold hand yet soft touch pulled her and she was now on top of him. She squealed and in mere whisper speak, "Don't blame me, If I kick u in my sleep"

Karan chuckled and kissed her head whispers in his husky voice, "we both know how much cuddle we need now"!

Monami laughed saying "Don't make this awkward Tomorrow "

With this she nuzzled her head in his chest. Karan's face was nuzzled in her neck.

"Good night Baby. You are very comfortable like a Teddy Bear".

Monami giggle: But you make a better teddy bear. You are bigger and warmer than me".

Karan hugged her more tightly.

With that they sleep together in each other's arms

Monami opened her eyes in morning and found herself in tight embrace of karan. She was Red as tomato. Her heart was breathing heavily.

First of all there position was really inimate and kind of romantic

And secondly she was totally laying over him and he was quite comfortable in taking her body weight.

Unknowingly she started falling for him. But her mind reminded her to stop her intense feeling about him as for him, there marriage will be deal only.

Karan woked up to his phone ring, first he got shocked to see monami then he pick his phone and put that on speaker.

Sooraj: Karan aaj sham tak ghar aaja, kal teri shaadi hai monami sang.

Karan with raised eyebrows: What??

Sooraj: Haan Maine Deepak se baat kar li hai, inform monami too and cut the call.

Moran got frowned for a moment then look at each other with shocked expression

Moran Together: "Kal hamari Shaadi hain?"

Then karan after 5 mins,

Karan: Monamii relax na, Page par hi to sign karna hain.

This hurt monu somewhere and she immediately get up and went to washroom.

Karan gets confused but then shrugged off and immediately call faizi giving with huge shock

Karan straight forward: Shand kal meri shaadi hai, Shergill mansion aa jana Hai

Faizi with shocked expression: hain? Kissie kar rahe hai

Karan: Ofcourse Monu se, now bye.

Then he heard the door get open and monami enter after freshenup wearing normal jeans-top and coat as it was still cold there.

Karan with smile looking at her: Monami, how r u now?

Monu: Fine and look another Side, Karan found something odd and went to her.

Karan turns her towards him and she slammed on his chest, she was still looking down controlling her tears.

Karan put his arms around her waist pulling her more closer, he kissed her forehead and took her chin up.

Karan softly whispers: kya hua monami?

Monu in low voice: Kya sach me tumhare liye hamari shaadi sirf deal hain?

Karan: Monu achanak kyu aissa bol rahi ho? Humne pehle baat to ki thi na??

Monu nodded: Haan wo me, mujhe ghar jaana hai.

Karan: Haan theek hai me change karke aata hu, tab tak tum kuch order karlo.

She nodded and karan went to washroom.

Do Check out my New Story, "Lockdown me hua pyaaar"

Good Night🫂

Good Night🫂