Last of Royal Arrange Marriage

Thank you for your Votes and Comments....

Continuing from previous part, Mahajan's decided to break the Marriage of Moran,kyuki unki beti ki self-respect ki baat hain...

Sooraj with shocked expression: Deepak try to understand yaar?

Deepak: mujhe kuch nhi suna hai, ye meri beti ki izaat ka sawaal hain...

Suhana: Juhi apki beti hamari bhi to izaat hai na...aur me apse waada karti hu usska haq koi nhi Chenega....wo hamesha Karan ki 1st wife hogi...

Alisha: Maharani wohi Banti hai jo pehle maa Banta hai issliye usski granted hum nhi de sakte hain..

Sooraj literally Shouted on her: Enough Alisha hum baat kar rahe hai na?? Don't you dare interfere in between us...

Alisha gulped in fear...

Karan look at monu..

Karan: monu please na, tum to mujhe janti ho na?? Me sirf tumse pyaar karta hu...

Monu had happy tears in her eyes: Yuvraj

Karan with raised eyebrows: Hukum!!

Monu chuckled and nodded in No: nhi ab humhe chalna chahiye...

Karan tries to hold her hand but she already left from there....

This made Karan more restless and he leave the hall immediately...

He reached near store room to get some old documents and to get to know about the old tradition more....

He read all and after reading that a wide Smile crept on his face...

He immediately called for Meeting in the hall... he came there as Yuvraj of Udaipur, all were shocked to see him like that....he was very serious with stern face...

Monu look at him with wide eyes and find him hot and handsome in this look of his...
Karan caught her gaze from his corner of eye and smriked formed on his face...

Sooraj: Beta achanak ye sab kyu?

Karan: Important discussion karni hain..

Deepak: Par beta ab isska kya fayad hai.....(he is not angry with him because he knows how much Karan cared for his daughter)

Karan with smile and said softly: Papa please wait, ye jaane ke baad aap bohot khush hoge..

All were surprised hearing his soft voice with so much respect...

Sooraj hold Suhana's hand, wanted ki sab theek ho jaye...

Now karan look at everyone ND with stern voice...

"Udaipur Rajhe me aisa koi Purna tradition nhi hai second marriage karne ka...ye Rule mere Pardadaji matlab Raja Shaamkanth ne banya tha kyuki unko ek gao ki ladki se prem ho gaya tha par wo shaadishuda the, unki ye shaadi ek samjhota tha issliye unne usne jada lagava nahi tha...."

All gasped after hearing this, but Alisha being Alisha..

Alisha: Haan to kya farak padhta hai? Inaya se shaadi tumhari already fix hain so better hoga pehle ek ladki se shaadi kar then inaya se final...

But karan shoved his hand to her...

Karan: Shaadi karna na karna humara Faisal hoga, bhule mat hum Yuvraj hai Udaipur ke, humare paas purra haq hai apne liye decision lene ka...

Alisha gritted her teeth in anger, while inaya family was looking at Shergill's...

Suhana: to Yuvraj aapka kya Faisla hai?(with teasing smile)

Monu blush hard while Karan control himself to smile..

Karan: Hum Yuvraj Karan Shergill sirf ek hi ladki ko chahte hai aur usse shaadi karna chahte hai aur wo bhi Kal ke Kal....(said like it is final)

Sooraj with chuckled after seeing his son's rodraroop

Sooraj: to beta ladki ka naam batne k kasht kare...

All laughed after hearing this..

Karan: Ussi se  jisse meri shaadi hone wali thi...

Monu look at him and with raised eyebrows: You mean Inaya?

Karan look at her with shocked expression: Nahii jisse hamara Roka bhi ho rakha hai ussa se...

Monu with anger: Par hum nhi mante ussko..

Karan literally Shouted: lekin kyun?

Monu with cute angry pout: Because you didn't Say it properly ? Neither did you confessed that...

All look at her with raised eyebrows like as koi yuvraj/king nhi karta hai sabke samne...

Karan with wide smile come infront of her and hold her hand and sit on his  knee on the ground with his talwaar...

All gasped and frowned for a moment...

Karan: Rajkumari Monami hum Yuvraj Karan Shergill aapse shaadi karna chahte hain....kya aap humhe apne Pati hone ka samaana(respect) dena chahiyegi??!!(he asked while looking directly into her eyes)

Monu had tears in her eyes, she with wide smile to kneel down in front of him...

She took her talwar and kept in his hand....

Monu: humhe apki ardhagini(wife) Bane ka shukh(respect) dene ke liye shukariya(thank you)....Hum apse shaadi karne chahte hain...

Karan with smile: hum bhi..

Both hugged each other tightly and karan kissed her forehead, monu blush hard because there parents were still there...

All celebrated this as big occasion...

Later at night, karan secretly comes to her room....she was standing near her window facing another side...

He Silently encircled her in his arms while putting on her bare stomach, which caused her intense Shiver....he softly kissed her shoulder..

And he in his husky voice:  Ready to be mine soon Wifey...and I love you...

Monu with her red cheeks: I love you too...

And one last time Karan kissed her shoulder and left and here monu was just lost into his intense touch and kisses.....she blush hard and snuggled in her pillow....

And day after tomorrow they get married in Royal way and live their life peacefully with each other....

Thank you...!!

Stay tuned for next story..

Byyee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■