Royal Arrange Marriage Part 3

SO After Dinner, Moran were enjoying each other's Company.....They were talking and giggling.....

Karan: Tumhara koi frnd hai monu?

Monu with wide smile: Haan haina Siddharth, wo bohot accha hain, mera bestest Friend hai.., me usse saari baat share karti hu...

Karan: oh OK nice....

Karan(PoV): Siddharth? Wo bhi Bestest Friend.....Interesting Milna padega usse....Par tu jealous kyu ho raha hai....Sirf dost hi to hain....

Monu: Tumhra bhi koi hai kya??

Karan: Haan Inaya, childhood friend hai....(with wide smile)

Monu nodded....

Monu(PoV): Kya wo mujhse jada acchi dikhati hogi? Karan ki childhood friend hai to ussko to sab kuch pata hoga inke baare me.....par monu chill na, frnd hi to hain.....

Both look at each other with smile...

Karan: I think ab bohot late ho gaya hai mujhe chalna chahiye.....

Karan leaned towards her and hugged her tightly, monu is shocked for a sec.....

But she too snuggled more into his chest....

Karan: Good night Raani Sahiba(and kissed her forehead)

Monu: Good night karan(and kissed his cheeks and ran towards wash area.....)

Karan touches his cheeks and blush hard....

Skip to morning,  mehendi function was going on ....

Alisha comes to monu: Haan khush maan lo abhi baad me to rona hi hain....(with evil smile)

Monu with confused expression: Kya matlab?

Alisha: You will get to know soon....and left....

Monu is still in her thoughts, suddenly Karan sit beside her and kissed her cheeks and whispers in husky voice...

"Kiske khayalo me khoyi hui ho wifey..."(with teasing smile)

Monu flow flow me: Alisha Choti maa....

Karan look at him with horrible expression: What??

Now with dramatic expression

"Haye bhagwaan ye kya hogya meri wifey mujhe bhul gayi...."

Monu: kya drama keh rahe hai aap? Aapse acchi bakwas to wo Sid karta hai atleast hasi to aati hain.....(in irritating tone)

Karan with raised eyebrows and angry tone : Accha to usse kyu nhi kar leti ho shaadi??!

And left in angry....

Monu: arey Karan aap suno to.....but he already left....

Monu: Kya yaar!! Apne Saale se bhi koi jealous hota hai kya??(with disbelief expression)

Skip to evening, karan was sitting on his bed with cute angry pout....

Monu enters and find him Cute....

Monu: Moti Bai ye saara khana yeha table par arrange kar do...

Karan heard her voice, but didn't look at her...

After arranging the food, moti left....

Monu Sit beside Karan and tap his shoulder...

Karan look at her: kya chahiye aapko Raani Sahiba...