You are my Everything...🥺♥

Moran are Childhood Sweethearts...they love each other dearly but their families were against them...

They broke up because of the misunderstanding which there parents created...

It is been 3 yrs, since they last saw each other....Karan left for his army training while Monami joined Life care hospital as intern....

They smile that too fake infront of their parents...deep down hiding there love for each other...

They missed each other a lot but unable to say it loud...

Finally, Destiny plays his own game and they again meet in Parakram Saf as Cadet and Trainer...

Will there lost love will be unite this time??

Let's see in this one shot story....:->

Karan creases the pic in his wallet,  having tears in his eyes looking at the pic

Karan: Happy Birthday meri Jaan🥺♥

Faizi from behind: Karan new cadets aa gaye hai

He nodded and wipe his tears then come to ground with stern face..

Karan : Hello everyone, I am Your head Trainer, Karan Shergill

Monami eyes get widen in Shock and she look at front but unable to see his face as Koel's   bag was covering him...

Suddenly Koel pushed her and she fall down creating a chaos among them...

Karan : kya ho raha hai waha?

And he went there and passed his hand to her...monu's face was covering with her hairs, so he is unable to see her...

Monami hold his hand, Karan feel something inside his heart...his heartbeat started to raise in high speed....the condition of monami  is also Same as karan

Karan pull her up...there hands tangled with each other in tight grip when they feel familiar touch of their Love❤️

And they come face to face, there eyes look into each other...they had a cute & deep eyelock with their eyes longing for each other.....
It is a pure blessing seeing your love infront of your eyes fit and fine after years...
They had a smile on their faces trying to control there tears which was about to fall..

Tu Mera Koyi Na
Hoke Bhi Kuchh Laage

Kiya Re Jo Bhi Toone
Kaise Kiya Re
Jiya Ko Mere Baandh
Aise Liya Re

Samajh Ke Bhi Na
Samajh Main Sakun

Saweron Ka Mere
Tu Sooraj Laage
Tu Mera Koyi Na
Hoke Bhi Kuchh Laage

Tu Mera Koyi Na
Hoke Bhi Kuchh Laage

Faizi from behind broke their trance.

Faizi : OK so let's go to academy, aaj tumhari welcome party hai so be happy..

Sanjana : But kal se tough training ke liye ready rehna jhungro...

All cadets nodded while MoRan were still looking at each other from the far distance....

In Psaf Academy, Party was going on,

Par hamre Special Agent Karan Shergill aapni Raani Sahiba ko dhund rahe the

That time monami ki entry hoti hain, in her black short dress which she wears in Psaf party.