True Love❣️(18+Part)

Continuing from previous part:->

So monu gets scared with the thought that she will fall from the bed,

So she hugged him tightly, karan chuckled and hold her tightly...

She put half of her weight on him...and Sleep peacefully...

Next Morning, both freshen up and gets ready...

Monu(with smile): all the best Karan...

Karan: Thanku(and he kissed her forehead then left)

Monu: Uff yaar ye khana baana bhi na Kitna bada task hain....

Chal monu kaam par laga jaa aaj Karan ko ek accha sa dinner surprise deti hu....

With her cheese smile, she start arranging things....

She on her internet and check out some receipes ....

Umm monu!! Kya bano yaar(while thinking and talking to herself)

Umm karan ka favourite banti hu, #Indian cuisine.....

And she start her work....at evening finally she cooked something good...

Here are the items:->

(Umm all my favourite 😋)

Monami goes into her room and immediately jumped on bed and cover herself with the blanket and sleep again....

At night, karan bell the ring of the house, which woke the Beauty Sleep of Monami....

First she cruses for that person but after realizing who can be, she immediately regret and pray for his happiness and wealthiness....

She opened the door with huge smile, karan immediately lock the door and then pick her happily and twirls her around while shouting,

"I got the Job Monu"!! And then kissed her whole face making her freeze in her place and red as tomato..

Karan look at her and smiles happily and he picked her in his arms, she too wrap her arms around his neck and looking at him with her blushy smile...

Karan leaned towards her and take her lips into him and start kissing her passionately, monu too hold him tightly and she also start responding the kiss with equal passion....