Shy Love💕-04

Continuing from previous part:->

Next Morning, karan is waiting for her near bus stop..

She gets late today and so she was running fastly to reached there on time....

She reached and directly fall on karan, he hold her tightly, she was breathing heavily, karan gets tensed...

He cupped her face and asked softly,:- Monu, kya hua? You ok na?

Monu nodded but still putting her head on his chest and breathing heavily, she hold him tightly and feeling peace in his warmth embrace...

Karan didn't say anything and let her have him....

They gets into the bus, monu put her head on his shoulder..

Karan worriedly asked: kya hua monu? Why are you breathing heavily that time?

Monu: wo I got late in the morning, so I ran fast that's why...

Karan nodded and both reached their college...

And  today is Valentine's day, in ff guys😂

So all karan's Friends give him dare that he have to give Red Rose to a girl whom he loves a lot...

After listening the dare, whole class girls are on  cloud9 and waiting for karan arrival..

But our karan shergill is waiting for his Raani Sahiba..

After sometime monu entered the class with koel as before that she was in the library so she didn't know anything what happened earlier in the class...

Karan set his hairs properly and with wide smile, he started walking towards her, because he didn't want to miss that chance...

Karan comes in front of monami, whole class is looking at them with wide eyes except his friends, faizi and kunal had a smriked on their face, as there plan gets successful...

Karan with wide smile passes Red Rose to her and say in husky voice,

"Happy Valentine's day Raani Sahiba"😘❤️

Monu blush hard ND blinked her eyes and take it....she didn't say anything because karan already knows what it means....

Both were so  lost inti each other...

Suddenly faizi faked cough to get their attention and said: Guys piche dikho...

Moran looked behind and gets shocked...Karan gets disbalanced and fall on monu while monu hold him tightly while Karan was holding her waist....

"Agar movie khatam ho gayi ho? , so shall I start my class"(professor said by making Moran hell embarrassed 😳)

Whole class laughed loudly while Moran sitted in their respective seats hurriedly with blush...

Later at afternoon, there was a basketball match of karan...

So whole Class gathered in basketball court...

Karan looked around and found monu seated between the crowd...

Match gets started, suddenly other team member teasingly called "Monami's" name loudly, karan gets disbalanced but still control himself and concentrate on the  match and  then they won too...

Karan look at monu and she just give him her shy smile with deep red colour crept on her cheeks...

During taking trophy,his friends intentionally  takes monu's name to tease him  and he immediately look behind her...

All his friends laughed Loudly,  while monami blushed hard and left the court...here Karan too blush a little

and whole day his friends were  teasing  him by taking her name and talking about her  and making him blush hard..

When college gets over, they were walking together for bus stop but today they were  silent because they blushing hard whenever they look at each other...

But karan is bold as compared to monami, so he hold her hand tightly and Squeezed it gently to comfort her...

She gives shy smile to him and takes seat in the bus...as only one seat is vacant today...so karan is standing near her...

Karan is using his phone to distract himself but today monu hold his hand tightly, karan looked at her  with raised eyebrows

But she  didn't say anything bas she was holding  his hand more tightly...

Reason karan ko to nhi pata hai par readers ko to pata hona chahiye na??

Monami's PoV:->

Problem kya hai Inna ladkiyo ki??! Jab dekho tab mere karan ko tadti rehti hain....

Aaj to inko dikhana hi padega ki whom he belongs to...Haan Karan sirf monu ka hai na kisi aur chudail ka...

And monami hold karan's hand tightly showing that he only belongs to her...

Pov ends...

Karan is still clueless but he is liking her Bold side...he kissed her forehead which makes her red as tomato then he too seat beside her...

Both were lost into each other as always🤪❤️

P.S:- Posted New Moran Story, "Dil Dostii Pyaar", DO CHECK IT OUT...

Thank you..!!

Stay tuned for next part

Byyee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■