Akele hum Akele Tum☺️

So MoRan ke parents ki dead ho jati hai due to accident....

MoRan ke parents ek dusre ke bohot acche dost the....they had a friendly relationship

Even Barkha(Deepak & Juhi ki beti) aur Param Shergill(Suhana & Sooraj ka beta) both were married..and they had a son too, who is of  only 9 months...

MoRan were in friendly terms and wo rishtedaar bhi the par Utne ek-dusre se attach nhi the..

Suddenly this tragedy happened and both lost their family...

Monami was crying miserably while looking at their parents, her sister and jeeju who died in that accident

How much both the families were happy and they were planning for a party because monami topped in university...but sab khatam ho gaya hain....

Karan look at her while trying to control his tears but he can't, faizi was consoling him....

Karan took a deep breath and walk towards monami...

He gently whisper, "Monu"?

Monu look at him with tears and pointed towards their family and she immediately hugged him tightly and starts crying on his chest...

Karan creases her hairs gently

Karan: Monu we need to hurry, we can't let them with us anymore....it is time for funeral...

Monu nodded

After 1 week, monami was still staying at Kundra mansion which her pinky aunty doesn't like it....

Even monu didn't like her too,because they know she is a leech who is behind their property...

Pinki: Monu we leave to our mansion and don't worry, you will get married to my son, aneesh, he is good guy....now he will handle ur papa's bussiness and you will get a family too...

Monami look at her with shocked and disgust expression, she really didn't like his son, he is leecher person....

Monu look at karan with hopeful eyes, he just nodded with assured smile to her...

Pinki started packing her things while Karan took monu with him but pinki interrupted that too..

Pinki: where are you taking my bahu?

Monu furiously tell : I am not your bahu and I will not marry him....I am old enough to take care myself and my family's bussiness and then she leaves with karan...

Pinki furiously look at her and thought to teach her well after marriage because she knows monami is alone in his world and she smrik evily...

Karan make her sit properly on his bed

Karan lovely creases her cheeks and asked softly: kya hua monu? Koi problem hai?

Monu hugged him tightly and brust into tears...

Monu: karu please, can I stay with you? I don't want to go with her....she is leech who is behind our property and her son, aneesh is worst, he is not good and always stare at me and didu with lust....

Karan: Marry Me?!

Monu look at him with shock: what?

Karan: Yes marry me! This is only the solution and you know monami, someone else also need us?

Monu: who?

Karan calls Shanti, aditya's Nanny..

Shanti come inside the room, with adi....monu immediately tool him with her and hugged him tightly, she starting kissing his whole face making him giggle...

Even adi too kissed her cheeks....

Aditya is Parkha's son who was living with his nanny in nursery...

Monu look at karan with wide smile: Karu adi?

Karan nodded in Yes and he hugged her too tightly and kissed adi's forehead...

Karan: Monami, Adi needs the  love of mother and father both and you know except us no one gives him that love...

Monu: I know Karan but I am a bad mother, I didn't even  remember him till Shanti comes with him. 

Karan: He doesn't thinks so?? Look at him how peacefully he was Sleeping in your arms....monu, you will be great mother....

Monami looks at adi and smiles happily.. She loved him with all her heart and Maybe she loved him like a mother loved his Son...

Karan: Is there someone else?

She immediately nodded in No

Karan : I am just as lonely as you, Monu. I didn't have anyone except You and Adi..

Monu happily tells him: Yes I will marry you karan and I trust you more than anyone else in this world....and We will raise Adi together as there Parents...

Karan: hmm we will be good parents to him....

Both smiles happily with the thought now now they too had a family....

Karan hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead, while monu too snuggled more into his chest and hold adi in her arms...

Check out new Moran story, "Together Forever "

Thank you..!!

Stay tuned for next part

Byyee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■