Story 11 - Kaisa ye Ishq hai

Moran are married, it is an arranged marriage....

Karan is ceo of KS INDUSTRY

Karan agreed for marriage because he didn't believe in love, so he is ok for the choice of girl which his parents wants for him..

Monami is sweet, bubbly and childish girl, respect Karan a lot.....love her family...a typical type of girl jo ki apne husband ki har baat manti hai without doing any tantrums...

Monami fall in love with karan but karan doesn't but he cares for her, respect her a lot.....wanted to give her all rights which his wifey deserves.....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

On the second day of Marriage, karan has to leave for London for his project, so his parents suggested him to take monami as well as

In London, shergill have a big penthouse so karan agreed for that....

They reached their penthouse. Their new journey has been started,
Will karan will also fall in love with our monu ??

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Let's Start the story....

Karan: monami be comfortable tumhara hi ghar hain...

Monu: OK as u say karan ji

Karan: you can call me karan or Mr shergill(said with smile)

Monu with bright smile: can I call you Karu?

Karan smiles widely and nodded in yes....

Monu is busy looking at the penthouse......

Karan look at her and goes behind her and whispers in her ears: do u like it?

Shiver run inside her she step forward....Karan smriked seeing his effect on her....

But karan hold her waist and pull her closer and look into her....which is so pure and beautiful....

Due to proximity monu stammered: ka..Karan kya hua?

Karan smriked and Pick her in his arms and start going towards their room....

Karan: abhi thoda rest karlo, Mrs Erica Kal morning me aayegi....she will cook food and  will do all household chores....but aaj raat ke liye humko adjust karna hoga...OK monu?

And gently lay her on their bed...

Monu: no problem karan, I will make dinner....

Karan: Okay thanks baby...

Monu look at him with wide eyes....Karan noticed that....

Karan with mischievous smile: I can call you whatever I wants babydoll...and kiss her cheeks
And left for freshen up....

Here monami is red as tomato and hold her cheeks....and blushed hard.....

Monu: umm karan?

Karan: Haan baby...

Monu: can I go to the nearest library tomorrow?