Shy Love💕-(18+)

So this is 18+ part of Shy Love....so only read if you guys are comfortable...

MoRan get married yesterday and next day they are going for their honeymoon in Shimla...

Next Morning, karan is on Cloud nine and waiting for monami to come out...

Monu come out and with nervous smile

Monu: actually karan, we can't go..

Karan felt like a bomb and she screamed in horror: Why?

Monu with nervous smile: I can't

Karan: no monu, I have waited for this moment a lot...so we are going that's final...

With that he picked her in his arms and settle her inside the car and start driving...

Monu again whispers: Karan suno na, I am on periods...

Karan: No no monu, I know your date....so stop lieing...

Monu: Karan please na?

Karan: what please, mere romance ki dushmaan(with cute anger pout)

Monu: Karan I am scared and shy, can't we wait for two years?

Karan screamed in horror: what 2 yrs? Are you mad? We have already wasted a lot of time in shyness but not now...

Monu: Karan I not bold like you....I feel shy even Imagining it about that...

Karan: then don't imagine it, only feel it....enjoy this feeling of Love...(with smiled he said)

Monu: karu I trust you and I wanted to feel your touch, it just that ki meri shyness mera picha nhi chod rahi hain(with cute pout)

Karan chuckled and pull her cheeks: Aww my baby don't worry, I am with you na...I will help you(and he kissed her forehead)

She feels overwhelmed with his gestures and still she is scared like a kitten...

They reached resort and check it there room, it is evening already...

Monu: wow sight seeing, karan let's go na?

Karan: Shaam ke time? Are you sure? Bohot thand ho gi waha....

Monu: chalo chalte hai na...

Karan: umm OK ready ho jao, lekin aane baad I want my gift(and kissed her cheeks making her red as tomato)

They both get ready and visited famous Church of shimla...

Day ho ye night, shimla ka view hamesha awesome Hota hain....

[I have visited shimla many times, ab to jaane k bhi mood nhi karta hai, you know bored😂]

So MoRan clicked many pictures over there.....they clicked romantic pics too in which Karan is holding her waist and kiss her cheeks making her red as beetroot...