Alpha Karan's Mate Part 2

Monami is doing packing in her room....Karan comes inside and back hugged her...

First monu is shocked but after sometime when she realized...She smiles widely and turns to him...

Monami hugged him tightly....he to put his hands around waist and hold her tightly

Monu: Thank you karan for everything

Karan: arey thanku to mujhe kehna chahiye....Finally I got you(with wide smile)

Karan broke the hug and still holding her by her waist and pull her closer...!!

Moran look into each other eyes....he puts his lips into her and start kissing her gently....

After sometime he broke the kiss...

Karan: I am waiting outside, come fast..!!

Monu: Karan Papa??

Karan: Sasurji ke samne se tumko lekar jaunga....Don't worry and peck her forehead

Monu giggle and kiss his cheeks....

Karan left...!!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Monami's PoV

I am glad to know that my mate is alive....I very happy to find Karan as Mine...

He is just awesome...I like him a lot....

Perfect husband material..

I am very lucky to be his mate....he cares for me....fight for me with my father and Alpha Grey se...

I will make sure ki ussko koi problem kabhi na ho life me....

I will also there for him..❣️❣️

After packing my stuff, I reached outside and found him, waiting for me....

Papa look at me with glare....but karan come and hold my hand...

I will secure whenever I am with him.....

He is looking so hot and sexy in this outfit...I give him a sweet smile....in return he give him kiss on my forehead....

He asked me: why I am still standing here...

Before I answer....he pick me in his arms and sat me in backseat of his car...

His driver load my stuff and his father seat on the front of seats....

Giving last death glare to Deepak mahajan....Karan sit in car beside me.....

Pov ends...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Author's PoV

Karan: are u comfortable?