1.╰┈➤BLOODY GREY

If you like this story, consider hitting the vote button, commenting and sharing it with a friend.

*Comments don't align

Gore alert!

This is not a horror story lol.

But this chapter might be.

_____________

"I didn't do it!"

'Yes you did, you worthless cunt!'

"I didn't fucking do it! Leave me alone!" she pressed her palms against her ears. The screaming wouldn't stop. "Leave me alone!"

Leave you alone when you did this to me? I don't have an eye because of you. My leg is broken because of you! And you have the audacity to ask me to leave you the hell alone? Look at me you bitch! Look at what you did to me!' Her bloody fingers intertwined around Yn's red-wine hair, yanking it to her and tilting it up at a painful angle to lock their gaze. 'Fucking look at me!'

Her breath was cold against her skin, a nightmare that stinged.

"GO AWAY! GO AWAY!" She screamed, hysteria clutching her. she scrambled on the floor to press herself into a corner. Her knees against her forehead, she whimpered, clumped her eyes shut. "Please, I am begging you please, leave me alone." A lump in her throat painfully choked her, stimulating more pain to her headache. Her nose stung as snort accumulated.

Blocking air.

She couldn't breathe.

Silence.

Hearing nothing, she slowly detached her hands from her ears, peeked from behind her knees.

Her window opened, the breeze blew parting the light pink curtains. She looked at the floor and pressed herself close to the wall looking away from the squashed eyeball that sat by the pool of blood by her feet.

She crawled to her bed to pull out a bucket under it.

She wrung the cloth. Wiped the red liquid, holding her breath as the weight of blood pulled at her hands. The taste sat at the tip of her tongue,—salty, coppery, bitter, painful. The metallic, warm smell choked her.

She wiped.

Blood increased.

Wipe.

Blood seeped into her grey pyjamas.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She hollered, her head crashing to the floor, a foot stamped on her cheek, glueing her there.

Blood trickled from her mouth mixing with the cold one beneath her.

"Omma! Omma!" She squirmed, shrieking in pain when the sole came crashing down on her nose.

Crunch!

'Shut the fuck up!'

"Omm..a" She whimpered, her jaw slacking.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" Her mother's voice was distant, far away, an illusion. An enticing illusion. "Sweetie?"

Darkness murked her vision then everything was cold and soothing.

"Sweetie? Yn!" Her mother yanked the blankets, crossed the grey, minimalistic room to part the black curtains and push open the windows.

She was awake.

"Hurry down. You wouldn't want to be late."

Colour fused into her vision, the yellow sun white and angry, the brown door, grey and glaring, the air purple and stale, the breeze blue and pinching.

Another beautiful day to dread.

____________
(ง'̀-'́)ง
Don't forget to tap the vote button.