4.╰┈➤ VISIBILITY

She couldn't sleep. The whole night she listened to the willowing trees, one branch tapping on a window down below. It was approximately thirty minutes before someone woke up and left the cubicle for a shower then, another thirty minutes and the lights hit her face. She lay there for five minutes or ten then decided to ignore the churning of her stomach and begin her day.

Her journey was about to end. It was the last shot and her life would be better and new. It was exhausting but worth it. In the end, everything would be worth it.

She made her bed, grabbed her uniform, freshened up then sat infront of her mirror to pat her face with light make-up.

She decided to put her hair up today.

Taehyung might like it.

"Jimin is waiting for you downstairs." Momo yawned behind her grabbing a bottle of lotion that sat infront of Lorlei.

She took out her mascara, dipping her brows. "What does he want?"

"A morning quickie."

"You're doing Jimin?" Irene approached fully dressed in her uniform, her hair pulled up into a high bun. She wiped her glasses, an encyclopedia tucked under her arm.

"No. We are not doing anything. And don't run your mouths you two. Rumors are the last thing I would like to deal with right now." By the few looks her roommates threw her, her gut warned her that she would be dealing with them quite soon "I'll catch you guys during breakfast."

"Cool." Momo yawned again.

"I'm heading your way. I'll escort you." Irene said, waiting for Lorlei to wear her sweater and spray a dash of perfume.

🤍

"Early bird. Surprising." Lorlei said, her tone flat but her smile flattering.

Jimin charmed her a smile at the bottom of the staircase. He straightened up twirling a black pen between his fingers.

Irene bounced a look between them noticing Jimin's gelled up hair-that's new. Yn* looked different, prettier. Subconsciously, Irene's hand reached up her bare face before adjusting her glasses.

"Goodmorning Chim." Irene's voice broke his trance, making him snap his eyes at her and wave a quick hey. "I'll...be...um I'll be going. See you guys later."

"Enjoy your studies." Lorlei waved after Irene.

"Same."

"Thankyou and sorry. If you don't want to tutor me, tell me now otherwise..." Jimin took a step forward leaning an arm on the rail, eyes connected to Lorlei's. "--I won't leave you alone."

"It's fine. It's beneficial for me as well. Is Tae joining?"

"Sleeps in late." The back of his neck heated up. That question pained him more than he anticipated. He cleared his throat "You will see him at around six. Let's go. I am really regretting taking physics."

"It's easy don't worry about it." They walked past the door and into the fresh chilly morning air. "You have me."

Thump! The feeling in his chest exploded. She was adorable. Perfect. Everything about her made him happy. He bumped his shoulder into hers. "I'll help you with biology."

Pause.

Her smile faltered.

"Actually,-" she stopped in her tracks. "I need help in something else."

"Of Course. Anything for you."

🤍

Mother helped with her hair. She pulled her hair up in a low mid-bun, no strands to caress Sora's visage.