18╰┈➤START OF SOMETHING

The day breezes by quickly for Lorlei. By the time it was early evening, she was already cuddled in her blanket by the balcony of her dorm. The land spreads below her, greens sprouting to touch her, the york in the sky slowly sinks behind the hills casting a glorious glow to everything at its bid. Far, far, far in the horizon, a car speeds by–a Bentley. It’s the second time she’s seen it. Rich kids. She promises herself she would do the same one day.

Her attention is captured by the majestic school gates yawning open, puking out a black sedan and her heart skips in her chest.

Taehyung.

Her blanket slips off her shoulders- suddenly warm.

Taehyung’s head pokes out, Jin’s hand shoots out in an energetic wave followed by “I love you! Don’t forget to call me before going to bed, okay?!”

Taehyung doesn’t turn. If he has acknowledged his brother, no one can tell. He hitches his bag on his shoulder, adjusts his tie before disappearing into the building— enough to send Lorlei rushing downstairs.

There was a shift, an uncomfortable change, she couldn’t point a finger on it but that didn’t matter. Taehyung was back.Her Taehyung was sharing her space.

She met him near the cafeteria, his arms possessively wrapped around Jungkook’s neck, his smile a lovely box, his cheeks swollen with utter bliss when he playfully welcomed Jungkook’s cheek in a kiss. Her smile falters, just a bit. A tad bit.

When they feel her presence their smiles vanish for a second, coming back in a weak practised smile. She catches it, ignores it, welcoming Taehyung in her open arms.

Their hug was quiet, unsatisfyingly quick and she purposely held on to him. He had no idea how much she missed him.

Twisting out of her hold, Taehyung slapped Jungkook on the back with a 'good luck' nod. She looked between them before Jungkook says, "I need to talk to you."

______

She couldn't reject. She rarely did rejections. No, she wasn't afraid, it just felt like she was chasing away an opportunity. Potential opportunity.

She had no vile intentions, she swears in that.

Sincerely, she can say that she didn't know what to do.

She wasn't tongue tied, no.

She assured to use little to no words. Lots of humming until one thing led to another.

Lips on lips, gloss sliding in between tongues, strawberry taste making each other more delectable. He swallows her gasp. She presses her palm on his chest and all she needed to do was push but…but…

Tug.

Push.

Just a little bit.

A little bit, push him far just enough to pull him back.

Enough to keep him.

Enough to confuse him.

Enough to…to…

What?

His tongue did something, it made her shiver, she moaned or he did, she couldn't tell as her heart paced in a fast scary rhythm.

Yes, she was aware that she did feel some sort of attraction towards Jungkook. It was a little spark,very little she easily ignored it. It was close to nothing but now…

She pulls away to catch her breath, surprised that he is in between her thighs, her skirt hiked dangerously high up, her lower bottom almost on display.