Formalities and Clues

Hello, hey, hi.

Welcome to your first book by me if you haven't met me before

I'm Apple (not really). I love red. And apples.

What's your current favourite book?

Thankyou for clicking on this book. My characters are giddy to meet you, but, beware of them...

Some of them.

They hold secrets, they see things, hear whispers and always peeping.

This book is entirely fictitious. I don't own any of the members but I do own every inch of the story. Plagiarism shall not be taken lightly.

I ask for your patience with the characters and uploads, I suffer from severe perfectionism that I lose a sense of time. And English isn't my first language, I hope you will be able to look past any errors if any. The story is currently in its first draft.

And it's a slowburn. A sloooow burn. I'm obsessed with slowburns.

Constructive criticism is welcomed. Keep it respectful to my characters no matter how detestable one can be and respect people in the comment section.

I would enjoy it if you interacted with me in the comments. It would make my day and make my author dreams come true.

Don't forget to drink water

And pee.

Remember, the words lie.

The unseen hovers behind her.

The mirror revives the dead.

His pristine hands is covered in blood.

Ah, and lastly, whoever you think is the main protagonist, is not the main protagonist.

NOT THE MAIN PROTAGONIST|KthOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara