5.╰┈➤LOVING TEA CUPS

╰┈➤TW

Lorlei was worried.

Taehyung skipped morning classes, attended one class after a short break then none after lunch, his unavailability bleeding into the early evening.

Streaks of pink, purple, white and blue washed the sky, stitching themselves together to form an artistic vision. The sun resembled an egg yolk leisurely sinking into the horizon.

Lorlei leaned on the balcony, bummed out with how the day turned out. Instead of spending more time with Taehyung she was with Jimin, bothering Jungkook with questions in regards to Taehyung. Momo had dug into her ribs whispering to her to tone it down a notch.

"Embarrassing." She breathed, slumping her face into her palms.

"Not that embarrassing." Momo came up behind her peeling open a new packet of black berry gum. " What are you embarrassed about?"

"Was I being obvious? Yesterday with Tae?"

"Kinda. Yeah. I don't know why you hide it. Everybody and I mean everybody knows you are crushing on him."

"Seriously?" Lorlei cringed behind her fingers.

"No, I am kidding. Seriously."

"So Taehyung knows." Lorlei groaned, shifting all her weight to the whitewashed rails.

"I mean I think so. It's not hard to miss it."

"So he is avoiding me. Great."

"No he is not. He is busy with his father trying to climb that prime minister position, of course he will be in and out of school from time to time."

"Right." Lorlei smiled. Isn't he like perfect husband material? Kind, funny, handsome, amazing socialising skills, financially stable, she could overlook that he was not good at his studies, she carried both brains for them anyway. He was the epitome of perfection.

"But you better not get obsessed. I'll disown you on the spot."

"I'm not obsessed with him."

"Really? Oh, asking for him after every break sure doesn't sound creepy at all."

"Shut up." Lorlei lightly shoved her. "I'll stop. Ghad I have to stop."

"You can just confess and fuck him. You're pretty, he's hot, you're smart, he is kinda dumb, you're introverted, he is extroverted, perfectly compatible unless he isn't into women..." Pause. A gasp then a whisper. "Do you think he is gay? What if he is dating Jungkook?"

"What? No." She thought about it, images of Jungkook and Tae being intimate easily bloomed into her mind "No no no. He is not." A momentary pause. More images. The shoe did fit quite well. "Is Jungkook ...bi?"

"Who do you think will be the dominant one? I think-"

"Just shut up. Your mind is so weird today. And also don't put labels. What is up with you?"

Momo brushed the question as rhetorical.

"Seriously, what is up with you?"

"Hmm? What do you mean?"

"Maths class. Why did you-what did yn do to you?"

Momo's eyebrows knitted. Hearing Lorlei mention her own name in reference to someone else was awkward.

"What are you saying?"

"Red hair who sits behind you."

"Ow." Momo paused. "Ow. Ooooow. She is called yn? There are two of you?"