history of the entire world, i guess

Ace, the Plague Doctor announced, "Now ladies and Gentlemen, we'll be starting off with our first world. This one will be an interesting look into the history of the entire world. I'll try and add context where needed, but for the most part, you'll understand how the world came to be.

Dracula, Lisa, and Sypha seemed to be the most interested in this.

Adrien leaned forward in his seat, intrigued as well as a few others, but of course a loud burp caused more than a few to look at Trevor, "Well? Let's get this show on the road!"

The camera opens on text that says, "Hi." As the NARRATOR continues to speak, we're shown a globe from Google Earth.

NARRATOR: Hi, you're on a rock floating in space. Pretty cool, huh? Some of it's water. Fuck it, actually, most of it's water. I can't even get from here to there without buying a boat.

A plane is shown flying from South America to Africa. The plane fades off the screen, and a lone, sad stick figure is shown standing on Africa.

NARRATOR: It's sad. I'm sad. I miss you.

The camera pans left across the globe to show more sad stick figures also standing on South America, North America, and Europe.

CHORUS: How did this happen?

Dracula blinked at the sight of the plane, "That looks like no boat I've ever seen."

Ace answered, "Well that's actually called an Airplane. It's another mode of travel for citizens, it takes them through the air at heights of over 45,000 feet.

"Incredible." Dracula was certainly intrigued at the thought of those kinds of machinery.

Lisa smiled as she snuggled up to her husband, "Imagine the places we could go, the sights we could see."

Syphas mind was ablaze with ideas, questions, even imagining possibilities of where such things could take her to attain new knowledge.

Carmilla placed her fist on her cheek and was already starting to get bored.

Trevor being Trevor spoke with a slight slurr "Why the fuck would you want to fly that high anyway? I prefer the ground, thank you."

Adrian was rubbing his temples as he said, "I can't believe I consider you a friend."

NARRATOR: A long time ago- Actually, never, and also now, nothing is nowhere. When? Never. Makes sense, right? Like I said, it didn't happen. Nothing was never anywhere. That's why it's been everywhere. It's been so everywhere, you don't need a where. You don't even need a when. That's how "every" it gets.

A long pause happens.

It was silent as everyone tried to process what the narrator meant.

"I don't get it." Hector said first

Isaac was rubbing his chin in thought, "I believe it is a riddle, a riddle to life. Then again I could be reading too deep into it."

Dracula spoke, "It could also simply mean, there was no fixed point in time to say when it all began."

Adrian nods in agreement, "You could be right, Father. we could very well be seeing the very beginning of time."

Trevor asked, "Couldn't he have just said that instead of all that bullshit he just sprouted?"

Sypha just groans as she pinches the bridge of her nose, "Damnit Trevor" she mumbled.

"What, I'm just asking!"

NARRATOR: Forget this. I wanna be something. Go somewhere. Do something. I want things to change. I want to invent time and space, and I know it's possible because everything is here, and it probably already happened. I just don't know when to start, and that's exactly where it started.