Mortal Kombat

Within the dining hall, everyone was enjoying  the food on selection, all of it served by the androids and if one could listen they could have sworn they heard Dracula yelling from the kitchen. As everyone sat down they enjoyed the food present, even the vampires were surprised they could enjoy food.

Of course, that was interrupted as a primal roar was heard ripping through the dining hall, and just as it came it quickly left. Of course Trevor being the man he was, he asked, "What the bloody hell was that!?"

Dracula walked out of the kitchen wearing a chef's uniform before asking, "Was that me? Was that someone mocking me?"

VEGA, the sentient AI chirped, "Apologies everyone, it appears one of the Dracula's, in an alternate universe, rage broke so it was heard across the multiverse."

Lisa asked in a surprising voice. "And what made my husband, uh I mean, other husband's self so upset?" She had to hold her head as she said. "Oh my, this is a bit confusing in hindsight when one truly thinks of the fact there are multiple us."

Some electronic beeps were heard before VEGA answered, "It would seem it would have to do with your son."

Lisa groaned as her face was in both of her hands now. She exclaimed with an English accent in the manner of someone who has dealt with a massive pain in the ass on a daily basis, "WHAT DID HE DO THIS TIME!?"

Adrian spoke quickly. "Mother! I can assure you I did not do anything!"

"Your counterpart was discovered having intercourse with the daughter of your father's rival company." VEGA said.

Before anyone could say anything, the sound of glass breaking was heard. Slowly, heads turned to Greta whose glass of juice was now crushed in her hand as she had a calm face and as well as a dangerously calm voice. "I'm sorry, I think I misheard you, VEGA. Could you repeat what you said please?" She asked sweetly but all Adrian felt was dread building in his gut.

"Adrian's counterpart was caught having intercourse with the daughter of his father's rival company." VEGA repeated.

Greta nodded slowly. "That's what I thought you said." She slowly stood up from where she was sitting. "Adrian. Sweety." She said still in that sweet voice.

Adrian's entire body was shivering as he looked at Greta. "Y-yes dear?"

Greta smiled as she said with a tilt of her head, "I'm giving you a five minute head start, before I come after you with a rope."

"Now w-wait a minute Greta. It's not me. I'm not the one who did this." Adrian stood up and raised his hands slightly.

Somehow she had a lasso in her hand and an android was there counting down. Of course, Spyha added to the torment as she quoted a rather good book she read recently. "Fly you fool! Fly!" Saying it in her best old sagely voice possible.

Adrian looked at Trevor for help but he only shook his head and said, "I'm staying out of this one."

Adrian looked back at Greta and was about to run when VEGA asked, "Will everyone please make their way to the theater room, please?"

Greta looked at the ceiling and then back to where Adrian was only for a cloud outline to be seen. Roaring a primal war cry, she gave chase as everyone just stared at what just happened.

Striga sighed, "Ah young love. Such a wonderful thing." She stood up and walked off towards the theater with Morana at her side.

Dracula sighed as he shook his head, "The boy can't help but find himself in trouble, can he?"

Lisa giggled as she stood up from her chair. "Well with any luck she won't return our son as a husk." She joked while walking away as Trevor shook his head before patting Dracula's shoulder.