DOOM Eternal

Everyone, minus the Overseer Ace and VEGA, shivered at the voice as Leon almost out of instinct did a cross on his chest. "What… what was that voice we just heard?" Sypha asked.

While Dracula however, knew the voice for he had heard many with his wife in the fiery depths as he said. "Daemon."

"When the shadows first lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, his soul blistered by the fires of Hell and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment. In his ravenous hatred he found no peace; and with boiling blood, he scoured the Umbral Plains seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him. He wore the crown of the Night Sentinels, and those that tasted the bite of his sword named him..."

"...The Doom Slayer."

Lisa slowly looked at her husband, unsure of what to say, from what little they were told before she knew this version of her husband was enraged and fought the demons of Hell. But hearing this demonic voice say about this being, she couldn't but be worried that her husband could become like this slayer being described.

Morana was the first to speak as she asked in a fearful tone, "This… this is a version of our Lord?"

"Oh yes. I'll explain how he came to be, but rest assured, while he may be a being of infinite hatred and rage, he focuses all of his rage on the demons. Because the only thing they fear... Is Him." Ace explained.

Sypha out of pure curiosity asked. "W-why?"

VEGA now speaking in the demonic voice replied, "Because he will rip and tear, until it is done."

Everyone was rather surprised by the demonic voice.

"Ok, VEGA. You can turn that off. No need to scare them anymore." Ace said.

The screen came to life by showing space. It began to pan to reveal the desert lands of Mars before revealing the shattered remains of the moon.

While that happened, they heard multiple voices exclaim and scream. "Can't hold them off!"
"I can hear them, oh no..."
"Fall back, now!"
"They're killing everyone!"
"They're everywhere!"
"Transmitting from HZ 1556."
"Casualties range in the billions..."

That's when Earth was shown. The ocean remained blue, but the land was nothing but lava and molten rock. That's when it zoomed in to reveal a giant pentagram burned on the surface of the Earth.

Everyone's eyes widened as Sypha whispered, "Oh… my… god" Even Carmila, a vampire no less, quickly did a cross on herself and while yes it would've hurt her, the effect being nullified by the facility and her change in biology, she didn't care because she was looking at what the holy book described as judgment day.

"Judgment day..." Leon whispered, horrified by the sight of Earth.

"How could this have happened!?" Greta exclaimed while Adrian kept her close to him so she could hold onto him.

"Multiple factors." Ace explained.

Dracula would have been angry, correction he would have been FURIOUS, but the cuffs were doing their job as he demanded, "Explain. Explain! Now!"

Ace sighed, "Several years ago before this happened, Earth was facing a serious climate change due to pollution and exhaustion of fossil fuels. Coal, copper, everything that is used to make machines operational were causing damage to the Earth. So a doctor on Mars thought of extracting energy from Hell and filtering it into clean energy. Several demons were also captured and brought to Mars for experimentation, due to this and a specific human's thirst for power, it caused Hell to be summoned from within the bases on Mars. Also worth mentioning is that during the excavations, the humans discovered... You." Ace pointed at Dracula.