Intermission 1

After the screen went dark and everyone left for different parts. The Tepes went to the 'range' they learned about from Trevor and Sypha, while they headed off to the library along with Carmilla and her pets. While Isaac went off to make sure his friend was ok.

However with Vega and Ace a rather interesting conversation was taking place, "Oh dear, it seems I misplaced the new guests." VEGA said.

"What do you mean you misplaced them!?" Ace shouted. "You were supposed to grab them from key moments in the prime universe!"

VEGA chirped, "Yes, but due to unforeseen interference I'm afraid that the three new guests have landed in three sections of the facility."

"Which ones?" Ace asked, dread filling up his core.

As Vega goes to answer, a young vampire with long red hair, and wearing a blue dress finds herself in room full of Displays, while another of dark complexion found herself in a library with rows upon rows of bookshelves, and finally a woman with a mane of black hair and a body of a warrior finds herself in the Firing Range, full of weapons she had never seen before.

"VEGA, I appreciate you and everything, but what the hell happened to you?" Ace placed a hand on the lens of his mask.

VEGA chirped, "Oh I don't know, maybe the fact that you decided to do this right as I was going through a systems update, clean up, back up, and improvement." VEGA says in a sassy way to Ace, that if Vega had a physical form the AI would probably have a raised eyebrow cocked up as well.

Ace took a deep breath before beginning to walk away. "I need to grab myself some chicken nuggets."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As the 'host' was having a moment, Morana was seen walking through the massive library, eyes full of awe at the hundreds if not thousands of books.

Trevor, Sypha, and Carmilla walked through when they stopped. Carmilla's eyes widened as she asked, "Morana?"

Morana looks at Carmilla in slight shock, "Carmilla? What's going on ? Where am I? And-" She stops seeing the large black cat and small fluffy creature riding it. "When did you get pets?"

Carmilla didn't answer as she walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her dark skinned sister. "Oh I've missed you so much."

The dark skin sister hugs Carmilla back and after abit Trevor and Sypha coughs abit. "Hello. Um, I guess we could try and answer your questions." She nods only to stop as she says, "Wait! Where's Striga, and Lenore?!"

The other two in question were still lost in their areas as Lenore was now at a section titled, "The true horrors of World War 2"

Lenore looked all around her, unsure of her surroundings. "What the hell..." She looked at the display cases of weapons, equipment, tanks, and outfits worn during the war.

"Hello Lenore, I am VEGA, the sentient intelligence assigned to this facility." VEGA chirped.

Lenore jumped before collecting herself, "Hello Mister VEGA, Might I inquire where I am?" She asked as she walked deep into the section with a sense of dread growing. "And what are these displays dedicated to?" She asks now in a small voice.

"You are currently in the Museum, specifically the World War II section. Your other sisters were accidentally brought in at different sections of the facility." VEGA replied.

Lenore nods taking in the information, only to stop at a section which read "Holocausts and the Real Price of Evil" and Lenore felt a dark presence from the section as she asks with all her strength. "W-What is this section?"