Double Dates and Origins

After seeing the future of the human race and the many failings and advancements, the group needed a quick break.

For Dracula and Lisa Tepes, they decided to take a stroll through the Museum of Time. Where they held displays of various tools and inventions across history.

Dracula looked at the Pyramids of Giza and said to his wife, "You know, I've heard tales that beings from other worlds were the cause of the Egyptians to build the pyramids."

Lisa gave an adorable little laugh as she looked at her husband, "Oh? I did not take you for someone who believes in such stories." Her voice wasn't insulting, instead it was full of amusement.

"I didn't say I believe them, but it is said." Dracula said to her before moving along.

The next section they came across was one titled 'Tomorrow Land' in large bold letters, which depicted what humanity's future could be like, and Lisa was in love with it. "LOOK! LOOK!" Lisa exclaimed as she was practically dragging her husband to an exhibit showing off the home of the future. "It says here that the home has moving floors, devices which do all the cleaning for you, AND! If there's a storm or other harsh weather, it will rise to the skies above the storm until it passes!"

Dracula chuckled as he followed her into Tomorrow Land. He looked at the home and the various machines that cleaned the rooms.

"While these machines are impressive, we must not become too comfortable and complacent, darling." Dracula said.

Before Lisa could comment she came to a sight that made her go slightly weak in the knees, as they come to the transports of tomorrow, the centerpiece being a candy red, sleek in design with fins on the back, made of all metal with chrome detail, with a dome of glass over the driver and passenger compartment, FLYING CAR!

Lisa's eyes went wide as she walked up to the display model running her hands over the body, with a smile plastered on her face.

Dracula followed her line of sight to look at the flying car. "What in all the worlds…"

Lisa was studying it, upon coming over to a stand which had a red button and a sign that said, 'Push me to learn more.'

His red eyes scanned the floating car which turned out to be a red Chevy Impala. Trying to figure out how it all works.

Lisa being the ever curious one, pressed the button and what shocked her was a man of light began to form, however this person of light was her son, wearing a suit and his hair cut short and neat, the Adrian of light exclaims with a bright smile. "Welcome! To Tepes Industries, the latest in comfort, style, and most of all flare! This model is the newest in not only our roadster line, but also the first ever FLYING CAR! Well, hover car anyway."

He chuckles as the doors open to the display model and the Adrian of light waves his hands. "Come on in and feel for yourself not only the fine seats, but also the features we give in this lovely model right here."

Dracula was shocked as well at the sight of their son. He moved his hand towards Adrian, only to pass through. He looked at the doors opening and walked in with Lisa.

Once inside Lisa found that the interior was full of technology that made her mind go abuzz, however the other thing is that the interior was both limited, yet gave room to move around, Including when she was able to still move closer to her husband.

Dracula looked at the various technologies with intrigue, "Incredible…"

A small version of Adrian appeared on the dashboard as he continues his sells pitch, "Aside from your standard seat belts, air bags, and of course holo graphic communications so your hands never leave the wheel, this premium model also comes with advance heating and cooling system, a surround sound system to listen to the radio or news, and even advance stabilization systems so you can drive on any terrain!"