Ace's Report

Back in the theater room, everyone was still processing the version of Dracula that was, for all intents and purposes, the incarnation of rage and vengeance, and sheer will.

The real Dracula had his shoulders and biceps massaged by his two brides. He released a deep sigh of relief as he felt the muscles in them become relaxed, after having clenched his fists all day.

Of course, all but one feared this version of Dracula, in fact she adored this version as the new patron saint of war, the new war god that rivals that of Ares. This person was Striga who slowly looked at her king and said with a smile. "I know you do not believe you are able to achieve that of divinity, but I shall say this my Lord. If you do become a war god know I shall be your first follower and bringer of your word and glory." She said with a large smile that hadn't left her face which worried her wife a bit.

Dracula's eyes opened as he looked at the second strongest vampire in the room. "I will not become a deity of war. I will not be a monster for a god ever again! So do not dare presume that I will become that way, you warmongering parasite!"

Striga just took it in stride as Willow took his face and forced him to look at her as she said. "Hey, hey look at me. Look at me. Imagine the waves hitting the beach, the calmness of the ocean, go to your happy place. Go to your happy place." She said soothingly as she gave a yelp as she felt Dracula's hand on her ass as well as Lisa who gave an squeaky yelp as well.

Dracula took deep breaths, as he held his two wives' asses as those were his happy place. At least, they were two of them.

Both just giggle as Lisa lets her husband rest his head on her bust first as Willow pours him a glass of fine wine, treating this version of her husband as the man of culture he is.

In front VEGA appeared in his blue form as he said to everyone present. "Now while Ace may have enjoyed this, I can tell many of you did not. So as a way for you to get back to him." VEGA then whispered to himself, "And for insulting my vichy swa, not knowing it's supposed to be cold hurumpf."

He then returned to speaking to everyone, "We shall be looking at a young Ace when he was an intern researcher for the organization which assigned him to this very facility."

"I've always been curious about this place or who Ace works for, because surely this wasn't built by him." Sypha said, rubbing her chin.

VEGA nodded towards the Speaker. "Well to answer who he works for, it is the Dimensional Administrative Containment Authority or D.A.C.A. for short."

"So this D.A.C.A. watches over our universes?" Dracula asked, fascinated.

"Each agent, like Ace, is assigned to a specific Multiversal strand." VEGA explained.

Morana then asked, "And the containment in the name we can all assume is for containing things we all couldn't possibly understand?"

"Correct. There are times where beings will breach into another universe and potentially cause irreparable damage. The founder of the D.A.C.A created it to restore balance and ensure the Multiverse remains intact." VEGA said.

"And who is this Founder?" Leon asked.

"Vlad Dracula Tepes of Universe #2189."

Willow gasped before standing up, "YOU'RE FUCKING LYING! THERE'S NO WAY MY DRACULA... My Dracula..." She began to breathe heavily and stumbled slightly before  she was caught by Dracula and gently placed her back in her seat.

Lisa was seen waving a fan in front of her sister wife as Adrian asked VEGA, "I can assume that reports have been sent and he flags those he deems important?"