Intermission 5

Friendship, such a simple concept. One that can make those who are not of blood be considered family.

Turn a simple animal into something so cared for that it's seen as family.

Or in the case of Overseers who run D.A.C.A. facilities can see their A.I. assistants as dear friends, to which should such a friendship falter and hit a rough patch will cause said facility to be returned over to the Overseer's control. As to how one handles such things and logistical issues comes right down to the Overseers themselves.

Which is why currently Ace was face deep in a fuse box with Willow holding a flashlight on said fuse box. "Have you found the main breaker yet?" She asked as she looked around the room she was in. "Because I'll be honest, I'm amazed you have such a simple room for a sub power unit that is to power the sub section of your facility."

"Yeah well... As my supervisor once said, 'The hardest questions just require the simplest answer.' Each station has one in case... An A.I. assistant is compromised." Ace said as he fused two different colored wires together. He got shocked on the finger which caused him to yelp. "Ow! Motherfucker!"

Willow looked at Ace as she asked, "Would you like me to help?" Only for Ace to say, "NO! I mean, no thank you. I can do this myself."

Willow frowned but didn't press on further as Ace wrapped some tape around the two wires before unclipping them and clipping them into another slot. "That should do it." Ace sighed as he stepped back and closed the box.

Willow watched Ace walk towards a rather large comical switch which was painted red and had above it in bold letters 'POWER!' Which prompted Willow to ask, "Is the design really needed?"

"Hey I wasn't the one who designed this place. Blame the last Overseer." Ace snarked before pulling the switch up, causing sparks to fly but the lights came back on. "Yes! Power!"

To which Willow mumbled, ''Ultimate power."

Only for Ace to ask, "What?"

"What." Willow said back to him as Ace just stared at her.

He shook his head, "Well anyway. We managed to do it without VEGA's help so TAKE THAT YOU BAG OF ONES AND ZEROES!" Ace shouted at the ceiling.

Willow just sighed as she followed Ace back to the theater. Of course, once the door slides open Ace's victory was short lived as on screen was a rather hardcore porno with Hector dressed as a farm hand being rode reverse cowgirl by Lenore who was dressed as a farmer's daughter and judging by the mixed reactions of everyone present they have seen a good portion of it.

Including a very much tomato red Lenore and currently fainted Hector.

Ace paled, "OH FUCK!" He started sprinting to the back of the theater room.

"Oh Hector~! If Daddy finds out about this... Mmph, he'll be very angry~!" Lenore moaned out.

"Ngh... It'll be worth it, though~!" Hector replied as he smacked her ass.

Ace looked around before he found the VHS player and grabbed it before ripping it out. That's when the porno turned off.

Once the tape was off everyone slowly looked towards Ace, Lenore was the first to run up to Ace as she tried to grab the tape, which being short was not an easy task as she was yelling, "GIVE ME THAT!"

"W-woah hold on! I can explain!" Ace held the tape up high.

Lenore was now speaking in an almost demonic voice "We want the tape!" Only to be bonked by Morana as she takes Lenore back to her seat, which was right next to the passed out Hector.