A Castlevania Christmas Carol

The day of Halloween had come and gone just as quickly as any other day. Now it was the season of giving and family, as the month of Christmas had arrived once more for the Observatory. Which was why those who had gone to sleep, woke up with new attire to which some were cute, others in poor taste, and to some just straight up ugly which was what Trevor Belmont was thinking when he looked at the sweater he had ready for the day "You can't seriously ask me to wear this thing Sypha? I mean, really?”

"It's a tradition, Trevor. So put it on and suck it up." Sypha said with a cross of her arms as she wore a red coat with white fluff as the trim as well as a Santa hat.

Trevor sighed as he did so and once outside he couldn't help but feel some higher being was making fun of him as everyone else had tasteful or outright good Christmas clothes while he was the only one in a Christmas sweater.

Adrian and Greta looked towards Trevor and had to resist the urge to laugh at him. Greta was the same way. "One word or even a chuckle, and I break your balls, half-breed." Trevor warned him.

Adrian stayed silent while off with Hector and Lenore, both wearing matching christmas sweaters which were more tasteful than Trevor's which made him look like a walking Christmas tree.

Ace yawned as he saw Trevor's sweater and sighed, "VEGA, did you purposely give him the shit sweater?”

VEGA, who looked like the christmas star, floated a bit, ”Not that I know. The Christmas subroutine assigned everyone their Christmas attire which matches their personality.”

"That is such bullshit! Can you get me something else?" Trevor asked.

"Hold on, I can try and find something else for you." Ace looked through his tablet.

But what Ace found was nothing but ugly Christmas sweaters, t shirts, suits, socks, pants, shoes, even hats which showed that Trevor did not make a good impression for the clothing system as even a little text box popped up, saying to Ace, 'Honey, I'm good but even I can't save this Christmas wreck of a man.’

Ace sighed, "This just ain't right... I'm sorry Trevor, I couldn't find something good for you. The clothing system seems to have a negative impression about you.”

Trevor looked hurt, "Oi! I can be a great guy, you just have to get to know me." Of course he was met by deadpan stares of Sypha and Adrian who both just said with a flat tone of ''Yeah, right.'’

"Let's move on. We've got a long day ahead of us!" Ace said, trying to get things back up and running.

Soon the booming voice of his boss filled the area as lights seemed to brighten and Christmas flare filled the facility with trimming and all. "INDEED WE DO! HAPPY HOLIDAYS ONE AND ALL!" Standing in front of those gathered was the Director himself in a Christmas suit of ruby red with white buttons which seem to glitter and shine in the light.

Trevor groaned and closed his eyes at the bright lights. Even Adrian was getting a headache.

Dracula and Lisa stepped out in their festive outfits which were certainly more in terms of royal outfits with Christmas colors. "What is going on?" Lisa asked while yawning.

Willow, now dressed in a lovely red christmas gown with white fur and even a small tiara on her head, smiled brightly at Lisa and her husband, "Why, it's the time of Christmas of course! Or, I guess in your case, you would call it Yule.”

"Oh it's Yule once more?" Hector asked as he yawned. Lenore's pup Snowy yipped as he sat down next to Hector's leg.

"Indeed! I've already taken the liberty of setting up the Observatory." The Director said.