The Queen of Retribution

Crime, Time, and Consultee.

Each word was different, each word that shouldn't connect, yet for someone who worked in the world of law and order, they mean everything.

For someone such as Agent Hector 1969-C of the DACA Containment and Control Division, it meant even more as for agents such as he, their entire job was to make sure that the timelines were not altered too much or even the flow of the multiverse disrupted to cause the fall of reality itself.

Which was why said agent had returned to the maximum security facility deep within the regular DACA holding facility to meet with probably the most dangerous person he had even seen in his life, a variant of Lenore that is so dangerous that it took almost fifty DACA Tactical teams and the combined efforts of the entire agency with almost requesting the Director for help to bring in.

So why was he going to her for help? Simple. Her mind was his greatest asset to help solve a problem that has been plaguing the agency since it was discovered.

*DACA Maximum Holding Facility*

Walking down the hallway for the second time of his life, Hector couldn't help but feel a sense of dread building within his stomach as he looked around and realized that the succubus variant of Greta from before was rather silent and was clearly scared of something or someone. She was pressed up in a corner and breathed rapidly, like she was having a panic attack.

Putting that thought aside, he stepped through the massive door as the soft sounds of music could be heard, if he wasn't mistaken the song being Ode to Joy which was coming close to its iconic part, but with a passive face he tried to keep his emotions in check. Yet coming upon the Lenore variant’s cell, he watched as this woman waved and moved her hands as if she was conducting the band which was playing the iconic piece of German classical music.

Lenore hummed the song with eyes closed as she felt peace. Though her idea of peace was not what others would think, only she knew.

However, it was disrupted with the sound of echoing footsteps which made her sigh and look over her shoulder to see Hector. "Ah, Agent Hector." She then stopped the music and walked towards the glass and smiled. "I would say it's good to see you, but the way you stride towards me, you're wanting more information.”

Hector kept his expression controlled as he asked in a leveled voice, "I trust you like the records, Doctor Lenore?”

"Oh it's wonderful. Thank you very much, Agent." Her voice was calm but her tone and eyes held delight.

Hector nodded, "Yes well, I am sorry it took as long as it did. Looking for a gift for someone as accomplished as you isn't as simple as giving a fruit basket to your boss and calling it a day. After all, you are a holder of several PHDs.”

"Indeed, I imagine I'm quite difficult to truly figure out what would truly please me." Lenore released a small giggle, "But let us not get ahead of ourselves, Agent. Let us get down to business.”

Hector nodded in agreement, "Yes well, we went on the suggestion you gave us and… well it led us to an abandoned research facility." He was silent as he didn't know if he should say more or keep some details from her, but from her eyes he could tell that doing the latter would lose any good will he's built up so far.

"An abandoned facility? Pray tell, what did you find?" She asked with a curious tilt of her head. It was similar to that of the serial killers in old horror movies after murdering their victims. She examined him, studied him, looked for any sort of sign, and from what she could tell, he was hesitant. Which of course, she understood, she was a high functioning sociopath with obsessive tendencies.