Adrian Wick

"I think we need context." Adrian said, raising his finger up only for Ace to walk with a mop bucket and some paper towels under his armpit and a spray bottle.

"Sorry ladies and gents, I gotta go clean up something since VEGA keeps bitching at me. Besides, the viewing will explain it. But before it begins, we're missing... Three of our guests." Ace said.

As if knowing his wish, the door opens and in walks Isaac with Hector and Lenore, two said guests were being accompanied by two medical droids who had padding and made to be appealing for hugs or comforting patients.

Carmilla, Striga, and Morana looked at Lenore before standing up from their chairs and made their way to her. "Lenore! Where were you? What happened? Are you alright?" Carmilla asked, placing her hands on her cheeks to check her for any injuries.

All Lenore could do was whimper and mutter, "Humans are cruel, humans are cruel." Before she reaches out and hugs Carmilla as the medical Android speaks, "I'm afraid she was in a section of the museum which depicted the worst events in human history. She has been traumatized and needs time to heal."

Carmilla held Lenore and began rocking her gently back and forth. Striga and Morana wrapped their arms around her as well. "Come on, let's get you situated." Carmilla said as she led the youngest member of the Council to the seats.

VEGA chirps, "The medical androids will be here for Hector and Lenore to help them should they need it. Also Ace please do go and clean up the firing range while I take over for this viewing."

Ace sighed and shook his head as he began walking away. Before the viewing began, everyone heard Ace shout, "OH GOOD LORD, IT'S EVERYWHERE!!"

Greta giggled behind her hand while Adrian just groaned as he placed an ice pack on his crotch. "So what am I in this world?"

"I'm sorry, Adrian. I'm afraid I cannot tell you." VEGA replied.

Trevor nods, "Well let's get this going before Greta over here decides she wants to jump the poor little hybrid again right here in front of us."

Sypha gave him a smack up the head as Greta huffs, "Please! I am a woman of class. I'll wait till we have our own room and then do it in a nice bed." Adrian just groans again as he's now drinking a glass of blood wine.

Dracula couldn't help but chuckle before the screen came to life.

A Boss 429 vehicle drove into a garage with loud rap music playing. Inside the garage, Striga was working on another car when she heard the driver say in Russian, "I might keep this motherfucker!"

Trevor whistled, "That looks nice! And you said people will have these in the future?"

"That is correct. New models from various companies release new models of these automobiles every year." VEGA replied

Striga was stroking her chin, "And it appears I work on these 'cars' as you call them." She was also looking at her attire and decided to see about getting clothes from this place.

Striga looked at the car and the driver who was young with short blonde hair and a mustache. "Yo Striga! Ah? What do you think? I want a new VIN number and some clean papers." The boy said while Striga walked towards them.

Her face lit up with worrying realization and she asked, "Where did you get that car?"

Morana looked at the screen with a hint of worry on her face, "Why does she look afraid of who owns the car?"

Lisa added, "Better question, why did she ask where he got the car?"

"It most likely was stolen." Trevor suggested.