BREACH-Intermission 3

Midway through the viewing.
Corridor 7

While VEGA had detected what he assumed was a school of space whales, in reality it was a rift which was attempting to break through the facility's defenses. The response of the automated defenses was the deployment of tactical security androids who were outfitted head to toe in full combat gear, setting up in a defense formation, the deployment of ten Security QRF Androids stacked up around the area for which the break in is happening. "Stack up!" One commanded in a heavy modulated robotic voice as another responded, "Roger!" As ten sets of rifles aimed and prepared to open fire.

The door which had been heavily locked down and made of titanium was being banged on. Each punch dented the metal.

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

The QRF Androids remained still with their aim true. Ready to kill the intruder.

Soon the dents got larger, and larger until finally there was a silence, before finally the door erupted into fire and shrapnel from what was a breaching charge.

The QRF Androids responded, by opening fire into the smoke filled area as they yelled. "CONTACT!" Another exclaimed, "Engaging!"

Smoke escaped through the hole but nothing else stirred on the other side. Not until the androids had unloaded their rifles into the door hole. Once it was empty, the androids began to reload their magazines.

That was when a blur escaped through the hold and cut all of the androids heads off. Sparks and oil spilled out before collapsing in a pile of metal, oil, and shell casings.

The stranger wore militaristic armor that was colored in white and black. The stranger was of a feminine figure while wearing a helmet so no one could see her face. She held the head of one of the androids before ripping a chip out and put it into the back of her helmet. Her visor lit up before it showed a map of the Observation Facility. Now she knew where to go

More feet were heard as the androids radio chains were heard by the figure, "Flanking!" Another responded "Roger!" Before the sound of a shotgun being racked filled the hallway.

The female stranger turned around to find another squadron of QRF Androids charge towards her.

She tilted her head until she cracked her neck and rushed towards them as well.

The androids opened fire as one even had what looked to be a rail gun as it fired spikes at the attacking figure, but what became clear was while they were coordinated, their programming was very limited to certain tactics.

Another thing the stranger noticed was the clear types, which helped the stranger ID threats, such as the fact the androids with shotguns were more armored and armed then their assault rifle counterparts.

The stranger seemed to appear multiple times from how fast she was dodging the bullets and spikes.

The stranger pulled out a rifle and held the trigger which made the weapon pulse and make multiple beeps until she released the trigger which made several bullets whistle and fly around until they hit the androids in their vital weak points.

One of the stranger's bullets hit one of the droid's grenades which caused a chain reaction of explosions, walking out of the fire as more androids came, the Stranger called out in a semi-modulated feminine voice. "DRRRAAACCUUULLAAAA!!!"

She followed the map towards the Theater Room only for the door to shut in her face. She made a frustrated growl as she punched the door to bust through it.