Halloween!!

The man in front of the crowd who was formerly Director Dracula just had a smile as he said in a dramatic tone, "Oh the fearful screams of the scared and terrified. Oh how I MISSED IT !" Before breaking down into manic laughter until the sound of a pump being racked was heard.

Slowly turning around, he found Willow holding a SPAS 12, of all weapons, with an angry expression on her face, "You have ten fucking SECONDS! To tell me WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY HUSBAND!"

"Nice gun. Pretty sure that's illegal in most countries." He said with a smirk before Willow aimed at the ceiling and fired a round.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY HUSBAND!?" Willow shrieked.

"Alright alright alright! Your husband is currently on sabbatical, honey. I'm currently taking over. Besides, it's the month of Halloween! Time when I'm the most powerful!" He said with a spread of his arms.

Ace, at the door, whispered. "VEGA... Activate the Halloween Safeguard."

VEGA nodded and disappeared from the theater room. His body popped into the highest part of the facility. Sitting on a ledge was a simple pumpkin that was carved up. Opening the top, VEGA lit a match and ignited the candle inside which turned the simple pumpkin into a Jack-o-Lantern.

However, with everyone else, Willow growled as she demanded, "Give me back my husband or so help me I will perform a 12. GAUGE EXERCISM!"

"Aw come on sweetheart, this gives us the chance to get to know each other even better." Beetlejuice said as he suddenly appeared next to Willow with his arm wrapped around her shoulder. "Besides, you're not qualified to perform an exorcism."

She growled before one arm pumped the shotgun as Beetlejuice grinned and started dodging every shot she sent his way all while laughing.

"Missed me!"

"Not even close!"

"Too slow!"

"STAND STILL YOU INSANE EMBODIMENT OF A LOONEY TOONS CARTOON!" Screamed Willow as everyone hit the floor as she fired into the chairs.

"STOP BLOWING HOLES IN MY THEATER!!" Ace shouted.

Everyone else was watching from behind their seats in confusion. "What the fuck is going on!?" Adrian asked.

Beetlejuice stood next to Adrian and said with a smile, "That, my fine boy, is what happens when you give an angry pregnant lady a shotgun."

"And who the fuck are you?" Adrian cringed at him.

"Aw come on. You've heard my name three times! Aren't you vampires supposed to have better hearing? Must be all the blood you're not drinking." Beetlejuice laughed before patting his shoulder.

Before Adrian could retort, the sound of a pump being racked was heard and soon he saw a very clearly enraged Willow with her gun aimed at the two, "I GOT YA NOW, YOU DAMENTED BUGS BUNNY!" She shouted.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! POINT THE GUN SOMEWHERE ELSE!" Adrian shouted before Dracula grabbed him and pulled him away.

That's when Willow fired a shell at Beetlejuice, blowing his head off. With only his lower jaw and tongue left.

Willow breathed heavily before she finally calmed down, racking the pump on her weapon, she looked down at the body as Sypha slowly got up from behind cover. "Is… Is it over? Is IT gone?"

Willow breathed as she nodded slowly, "I… I think so."

Suddenly they heard a high pitched voice, "You insensitive bitch!" Everyone turned towards the body to see him getting back up and his head starting to grow back. "You have any idea how much that stings!?" He exclaimed.