Trevor 'Burt Gummer' Belmont

"What the hell does that mean?" Trevor asked, narrowing his eyes at Ace.

"You're gonna have to just see." Ace replied.

VEGA added, "Fair warning, in this timeline Trevor and Sypha reincarnations are gun nuts as well as survivalists during a time when the threat of total world annihilation was an issue via a third world war."

Carmila spat out the wine she was drinking as she exclaimed. "WHAT!? What Third World War!? Who!? Why!? How!?" Was all she could get out.

"Goddamn it, VEGA!" Ace exclaimed before issuing everyone. "It never happened! There was a fear of World War 3 during the Cold War between the U.S and Russia."

Striga was intrigued but Dracula stood up and held his hand up to calm people down. "Mister Ace. I hope we will have a history viewing of events to learn more."

"You will, you will. But right now, I want you all to have some fun watching these." Ace said with his hands up.

Dracula nodded as he sat back down. Lisa, of course, using the menu system ordered some 'popcorn' which she was enjoying.

The screen came to life to show a desert. The sky was blue with spots of clouds drifting away. Down below, a truck drove up to a brick house when it stopped at the entrance and out of the driver's seat came Trevor Belmont wearing a baseball cap and button up shirt and had a mustache. "I don't know... I don't have an explanation. No tracks. No signs. No spores. You'd think with all those sheep, they'd have to have taken a shit someplace."

Out of the passenger's side, was Sypha Belnades with her hair tied up in a bun and sighed, "Yeah I don't understand it." Her European accent was gone, replaced with a Southern American accent.

Both Trevor and Sypha were shocked at how different they were and she exclaimed, "What is that accent!?"

However Trevor was stroking his upper lip. "Hmmm, I should consider growing a mustache."

"That's a Southern American accent." Ace answered.

"Oh, this is in America? Is it all just desert?" Isaac asked.

"No, this part of America is down in... Arizona I believe. Really it's just in the middle of nowhere." Ace replied.

Lenore was intrigued, "Will we learn more about America?"

Hector added. "Will we learn about the animals local to it?"

"Oh sure. In time." Ace nodded.

Sypha looked out into the distance before pulling out a pair of binoculars and put up to her face to see the town they lived nearby. All of the occupants, which were very few, were up on their roofs.

Striga raised an eyebrow. "Why are they on the roofs?" She asked as Hector being a man of animals already remembered what was said before but kept quiet until his theory was proven right.

"Something must be on the ground." Morana theorized.

Carnila scoffed. "Please, they are probably being hunted by something like my little precious here." She said rubbing her Panther's cheeks which resulted in happy purrs.

"Sure..." Lenore said with uncertainty.

The screen cut to the local store where Trevor's voice was heard coming from a black rectangle. "Yo Godbrand, this is Trevor. Come back." There was silence so he said, "Godbrand. Anybody copy?"

Suddenly, a body was lowered to the window where it was revealed to be an chubby African man with a bushy gray beard. He grabbed the rectangle and shouted, "I got it! Pull me up!"