Intermission 2

Warmth, that's what Adrian felt as he started to wake from a deep slumber, cracking his eyes a bit he sees that he's laying in a king size bed with the softest of sheets, his head resting on a pillow that felt like a cloud, however the weight on his body was that of Greta. A very naked Greta who was holding him close with her head resting on his bare chest. A smile was plastered on her face as she was sleeping peacefully.

In another room, Dracula laid in bed. On his chest was Lisa with a very pleased smile on her face, which in turn made the Vampire King smile. He brushed some hair away from her face.

Lisa moved a little as she tried to stay comfy while cuddling her husband. "Hmmm" was the noise she made as Lisa was trying her best not to wake from her comfortable sleep.

Off in another room, Trevor and Sypha laid in bed. Though Sypha's hand was on his face, which caused him to wake up. He chuckled slightly and said with grogginess, "Not again."

He removed her hand and got up from the bed to put some clothes on.

Said clothes were new and clean, among them were jeans, a dark t-shirt, and even some new boots and socks. On them was a note which read. 'Your clothes are being taken care of, please enjoy these new clothes provided for you.' - VEGA.

Trevor shrugged and put on the new clothes, looking at himself in the mirror. "Weird. But oddly comfortable." He muttered before walking out of their room. He yawned and stretched his back and arms.

Outside the room were helper androids who are going about their business, cleaning, shining, even standing by for the requests of the guests. All with their blank white heads and humanoid bodies and some female models which were more defined then their male counterparts.

Trevor looked at them weirdly before walking away from the hallway. He stopped when he saw a cracked door so he walked in to find a board filled with notes. Including the notes of Trevor and Dracula creating the truce. "What the hell?"

The room was an office, however the sight of a glowing box was seen and from what Trevor remembers, called a 'Terminal'. Behind the desk was the board which had photos, files, even red strings. All seem to be leading to something, as to what is not clear as the person who made this didn't even find the answer.

Trevor looked at it before seeing a diary and opened it to reveal...

"I saw it... The end. The end of their world. It was Death. Death caused the end of the apocalypse. All so he could have a fucking buffet! They don't know what's going on, and it's probably better if they don't know. Tomorrow I'll burn the diary. I'll burn it all down so they don't find out."

Trevor just stared at what he read, rereading it again and again. He now had questions flooding his mind, of course the sound of the door opening caused him to set the book down quickly and rush to the nearby closet as VEGA can be heard. "She did say it was rather urgent you speak with her, and we know what happened last time you made the director mad." Trevor, now hiding in the closet, heard VEGA speaking to someone.

"I know VEGA. But I have a good reason this time. Their world is going to die if they don't have every advantage." Ace said. He sighed as he loomed over his desk. "Have you backed up everything we have so far?" He asked VEGA.

VEGA chirped, "Yes, everything is backed up and ready for transfer should you need it. Also the Director is currently on hold and waiting for you to answer her call." Trevor could have sworn he heard VEGA almost have abit of sas. 'What is this Director to our host? and what does he mean the end of our world?' Was all he could think about.

Ace sighed. "Right. Well make sure breakfast is ready for everyone when they wake up. This isn't gonna go well." He walked out of the office and towards a different room to take the call. This gave Trevor ample time to leave.