05

E L L A

"Just like that my rose, you feel so fucking good," King groans while pounding unmercifully into my core.

I'm not even doing anything.

He came into my parent's house when my dad left out for a date, my dad will probably see he came in threw the cameras but I'll just tell him he's showing me how to work from home.

I'm technically not lying, he's working me alright.

My back is arched and he's pounding extremely hard into me.

He grabs ahold of my hair and smacks my ass a few times. His dick is magical, and he damn sure knows how to use all 6 and a half of it.

I grab ahold of a pillow and try to keep my moans to a minimum, "King.. Fuck," he releases my hair and runs his fingers down my back.

He pulls out of me and flips me to my back, he leans down and gently kisses my lips, "I want to hear you, don't do that quiet shit," he shoves himself back inside of me and we both let out a sigh against each other's lips, "god.. damn rose," he whispers against me.

I start kissing him while he humps hard and slow inside of me we both moan and groan into the kiss, and King reaches down grabbing my hips, and pulling me done into each thrust, "just like that, hunny," I moan putting my hand on his back I continue, "please don't stop."

I never called someone 'hunny' in my life, but my saying that made me feel weird and embarrassed after.

Hopefully, King didn't think too deeply into it.

The feeling of his penetration and warm breath against my lips is enough to override my embarrassment. When I look into his eyes it's like he falls into mine, so I look away and pull him down to the nape of my neck.

He leaves gentle kisses against it and I could feel my orgasm rising, "I'm about to cum, King," I moan.

The pleasurable feeling that was just in one place takes over my body and I gently scratch King's back, he lifts his head saying, "beg."

His voice is stern and his grey eyes turn dark, I look at him squinting my eyes in confusion.

He thrust once into me hard saying, "tell me to give you this dick," he thrust a second time, this time harder.

I was about to say it, but I stop myself. Thinking too deep about it, what if I embarrass myself?

He sits up grabbing ahold of my throat, pending me deeper into the bed, "beg, and you better not cum" he says again but more aggressively.

He brings his other hand down to my clit and rubs it at a slow pace, "fuck," I moan while looking up at him, "please give me your dick, I have to cum," I continue threw a gasp.

I clench myself around him hard and he groans once at that feeling. He releases my throat and slowly brings his hand up to my cheek, "call me hunny, rose," he gently rubs my cheek, clit, and starts moving slowly inside of me.

"Please give me your dick, hunny," I hold in my laugh, looking up at him smiling, and wondering if he's really into it.

He moves his hand away from my clit, leaning back down on me, "now keep calling me that shit," he whispers starting to pound aggressively into me.

This man confuses me.

I release myself, and King stops thrusting as it caught him off guard. I told him I had to cum, but his groans became louder and he drops his body weight on top of me