24

E L L A

I peck King's soft lips a few times, but he's out like a light.

I have to go get a few things because I'm staying with King now- we're nothing more than friends with benefits tho.

He just wants to help me get out of my financial situation, and even though he could just give me the money he wants me to learn things along the way.

Or he just wants me to live with him because it's easier to access me for sex.

I put a letter of where I was going on the side of his bed because I didn't want to wake him up. We had a long night full of not only sex but laughter and getting to know each other on a deeper level.

I wouldn't mind living with King, but just as fuck buddies. I know that'll probably cause problems shortly but who cares?

The only person that can take that dick away from me is King.

I had to get a few things from the apartment to put in King's home like my birth control, medication to keep me sane, and clothes that I don't want to rebuy. It's not the best idea, but my dad and brother said they didn't want to hurt me.

They want to hurt King and Liam.

Ezal will always protect me even if he doesn't like who I have relations with. I truly believe that.

I know my dad doesn't give two fucks about me.

I took King's G wagon because I know it's a higher chance of him forgiving me if I crash it, but his truck? He's always riding in that thing, so I don't want to cause any damage to what makes him happy.

Plus growing up my dream car was a G wagon. My dad never bought it and my mom didn't attempt to get it either. On my 16th birthday, they got Miro, my ex, a car because his parents knew they raised a disappointment and didn't get him one.

Praising a man that abuses your daughter in every way possible is something I'll never get.

I park the car in front of the indoor-door apartment building and sigh while looking at the time. Ezal should still be out doing his self-care day, and I should have all of my sibling things out about an hour before he comes back.

Ezal always pampers himself on a Thursday 8:30 am-12 pm. He takes forever doing what he wants to do that day, and I found out the hard way. I never shopped with him again.

I will miss him, but maybe he's in his mysterious faze.

Unlocking the apartment door I walk in on my parents sitting on the couch, talking to two of my grandparents.

Damnit.

"Ella," my olden grandfather gets up waddling over to me with his hands open.

Closing the door behind me I met him halfway, hugging him back, "hey, grandpa," I say with fake enthusiasm.

My grandad has done more for me than anyone in my life, I wish he was still here.

My grandpa would lie to me all the time just so I could get in trouble with my parents.

I have fucked up family.

"You've grown so much since I've last seen you, a husband and a kid on the way, you're doing great for yourself" he touches my stomach and I push his hand away.

Why didn't I get this life update?

I look at my dad in disgust saying sarcastically, "yes grandpa, King Petrov is an amazing husband and father."

Of course, I'm not pregnant.

And I'm for damn sure not married.

I strongly believe my dad was dropped on the head as a baby.

"Was that his name," my grandad turns around going to sit back down on the couch, "I forget," he sighs when he sits down.

And I can see my dad fuming.

One thing about my dad is he isn't going to act like a fool in front of her dad. He likes to play victim even when it's towards his kids- he's never in the wrong.

My mom does the same, but her mother is a racist, and her dad and I were as close as ever. His home was my happy place because he never treated me differently from my brother and cousins.

"Hey sis, what are you doing here," Ezal walks into the living space area with a bowl in his hand, probably clueless about what I saw the other day.

Only my dad caught me looking.

"I thought you were with King for a few days," I push my eyebrows down confused about what he's talking about.

"Is that what dad told you," I ask and he nods his head. Why wouldn't he just tell him the truth? Or is he playing dumb? I think it's obvious we all know including him because Liam broke up with him.

I roll my eyes not caring to comment on the situation or speak to any of them, walking to the back I open the door of my room to see two people laying in it.

Miro and my mother.

Di-fucking-sgusting.

She's cuddled under him laughing at something on his phone, "there's another room, you know," I ask walking over to my closet, "you don't have to screw my mom in my bed as you did with my best friend."

Him fucking my best friend in my bed is a story I'll never forget, and the events followed behind it.

I walk into my closet grabbing a bag and my mom says as soon as I walk out of the closet, "don't be mad I do better than you sweet-cakes."

All I do is laugh and roll my eyes. If she wants a man to beat on her, again, then that's not my business. Not the first time she's been a trifling hoe.

Having two kids in high school must've made her push her 'teenage years' back.

Turn to my dresser putting a few of my clothes in the bag along with my medications.

This is all I came here for, not a family gathering of all of these bullshit-ass people in this apartment.

Maybe not Ezal...

I look over seeing my mom stomping out of the room.

Immediately after I feel two hands being placed on my side, "I'm glad you're packing because you're leaving with me," Miro whispers in my ear.

S O C I A L SInstagram: @pultoewritesPinterest: @pultoeeTiktok: @pultoe

S O C I A L S
Instagram: @pultoewrites
Pinterest: @pultoee
Tiktok: @pultoe