41

E L L A

I could feel the connection between my baby and me slipping away with each passing minute.

I've asked to go to the bathroom so much in the past hour my dad stop responding to me, but I'm a thousand percent sure I'm bleeding.

I told King there was no way I could've told him I was pregnant when another woman was claiming to have his baby, and when I wanted to tell him we got into this mess.

I'm hurt knowing I wanted this baby with King and for it to be gone... for them to kill my baby. They don't know it, but they did. And if they think I'm going to be with Miro they're mistaken.

They can try to force me but they better hope I don't get ahold of any weapons because it's either I'm offing myself or they're the ones getting off.

"Dad I need to go to the bathroom," I cry.

He's not letting me go either because he thinks Ezal and I are plotting something. Ezal doesn't go in the bathroom with me, and he won't talk to me no matter how hard I try to get him to.

All he does is stare at his shoes.

I open my legs a little and I indeed see blood, "dad please!"

He continues ignoring me and King leans over asking, "rose what's going on?"

I don't want my dad knowing I'm... was... pregnant, so I open my legs and King's eyes widen, "David let her go to the bathroom," he hollers immediately after seeing.

He took King hollering for him to even glance over here, but he ignores me yet again, "hunny just leave it alone," I whisper as my stomach continues to cramp.

My dad will hurt him and I don't need him hurt, I need him to get out of this alive. I've already lost one thing while here I don't want to lose another something, I'm praying he'll be okay in the end.

"No we're not leaving this alone, you need to get to a hospital, now," he talks to me like I have any control over where I go. I'm stuck to a chair just like he is, the only differences are I'm sitting in blood and he's about to die.

"Don't you think I know that? If I could I would go," I take in a deep breath, a little frustrated at him.

"Tell them you're carrying our child and you're bleeding, if you lose that baby you aren't going to be the only one hurt," he raises his voice in a low whisper and I look at him with narrowed eyes.

"How am I not going to be the only one hurt when I'm supposed to be carrying the child? You just found out and you're treating me like I'm the bad guy. I'm the one sitting in blood and dealing with cramps that would probably have you crying," I flare my nostrils for a brief second while letting out a sigh.

He stares at me for a little while before saying, "you're right... you're right, I'm sorry. That was stupid of me to say, baby," I look at him and then over to my dad to see if he heard anything.

Doesn't look like he did, he's still going through some papers on a medal desk.

Looking back over at King I nod my head saying, "it's fine, I just want us to get out of here," I hear the door behind me opening. That lets me know Miro is back and my stomach starts to cramp more- or maybe I'm simply disgusted feeling his presence.

His disgusting lips make contact with my bruised cheek and I continue looking at King, I can tell he's on fire on the inside.

"Hey babe," Miro says after pulling away from my cheek.

ew.

I press my cheek against my shoulder, wiping away where he kissed me.

"Don't kiss her," King says, sounding like he's fed up.