09

K I N G

"I hate these parties," I say walking out of the bathroom and buttoning up my suit.

I walk to Ella- she's in my bed, and I lean down pecking her soft lips.

She doesn't pay me any mind.

After I disconnect our lips she says, "then stop throwing them."

She peels her eyes from her phone and lays her head against the headboard, looking up at me.

I wish it was that easy, but I have to protect myself, and my business and I hate to say it but my brother. I'll be damned if I let randoms fuck up what I have going on with my shit.

They're not on the same level as me when it comes to staff and equipment, but they are with Technology and connections.

I know it's a horrible idea to let them know where I lay my head, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I heard the leader is coming tonight, so my brother and I have a plan.

If he doesn't fuck it up, no one here will be killed.

I have a bad feeling everything is going to go left because because of who the guy is. He isn't the face, but I know the face of his organization is plotting against me but also wanting to work with me.

"Lose the attitude, and how do I look," opening my arms I do a slow 360.

"Uh... horrific, but how about you fuck the attitude out of me," she says without any real meaning or seriousness while getting out of bed.

"Must not be that bad if you want me inside of your fine ass," I watch her grab her dress from the foot of the bed and walks to the bathroom.

"Yeah... yeah. I'm getting dressed unless you want to fuck me in the bathroom... again!"

Before walking downstairs I peck Ella a few times, "it's going to be hard not to touch you all night," I say before giving her one big smooch.

Damn...

She licks her lips and smiles before saying, "if you go all night without pulling me into a different room to kiss me or have sex with me I'll give you the best blowjob of your life," her eyes have something I can't explain and those lips tell me she isn't lying.

Something that blows my mind and hardens my dick in seconds.

I don't say anything I just stand there in shock and she leaves the room, going downstairs.

I wait a while before going downstairs, but when I do there's a shit ton of people I've never seen before. New faces, but looking to my left I see the prettiest face talking to her family.

I put my earpiece in and I hear my brother and accountant arguing, if people weren't around me I would yell at them, "shut up and be on the lookout," I say.

I look over at Ella again and she looks over at me bringing in her bottom lip, she's not talking to her parents and brother anymore so I nod my head upwards for her to come over.

She places the drink she had in her hand down and walks over to me, once she's in front of me I brush her hair behind her ears and ask, "where's your parents?"

She looks back and then at me again saying, "my dad had a few things to do and he asked me to stay because he wants to spend time with my brother, and my mom is with some guy in another country."

Her mom has been a hoe since the first day I met her.

I reach behind her grabbing her ass, "meet me in my upstairs office, I'm switching up where I'm fucking you tonight, my rose," I kiss her forehead and she wraps her arms around me like she didn't hear what I said.