40

E L L A

Almost 3 years ago

"You know I didn't mean to do it, babe I love you," Miro cries while on his knees holding onto my hand, "It was a mistake," he continued before burying his face against my stomach.

He cheated on me with my best friend.

And recorded it.

In my bed!

My dad allowed them to come over to the house when I was out, and that's when they did it. The video was airdropped in the middle of class today, and when I looked over at Miro he high-fived his friends with a smirk.

I left and came home, but he followed me like a lost puppy. He has a key to my house so when I closed and locked the door he was able to get inside, but the lock on my room was taken away when I was 13.

He mumbles something into my stomach.

I back up, "if you mean that let me get it on videotape."

Our whole school believes Miro is this big tuff guy, but it's just an act.

We've been dating since I was a freshman and he's a sophomore but had to repeat to catch his credits up to walk the stage.

"Anything for you babe, I promise I won't do it again," pulling my phone from my pocket I hit the record button and he starts begging for forgiveness again, "please forgive me, mama..."

"I'll forgive you if you tell the camera the nickname you call me during sex."

I laugh and cringe at the thought of it.

I'm not getting back with this jerk after he cheated on me with the one person he knew I trusted the most.

Fuck that bitch too.

"What nickname," he looks up at me with doughy redden eyes; they're red from smoking and crying I assume.

"Don't play stupid with me Miro, I will end this relationship right now," I holler, my hands shaking at the rage building up.

"Okay.. okay! Ushy-gushy-good pussy-Cushy-bubble-Licious-butt cakes-thirty two," he says lowly while burying his face in my stomach again.

"I couldn't hear you," I inform sternly and he starts looking back up at me, "babe don't make me say it again."

Ick.

"Alright we're done," I pretend like I press stop of the video and he starts whining, "babe.." he cries dragging the 'e'

I look down at him with pressed lips and narrowed eyes. I hate this dickhead.

I want to kill him!

"Ushy-gushy-good pussy-Cushy-bubble-Licious-butt cakes-thirty two," he hollers it and then buries his face yet again.

Dumbass.

I end the recording and place my hand on the top of his head, "we're going to be alright baby," I say reframing from throwing up.

This is the last straw. I've been getting abused by this man since we were 16 and 17, now I understand this is wrong. And I will get my revenge on this motherfucker.

I walk into Physic class hand in hand with Miro, today is our last day of school and I have something up my sleeve- besides bruises.

Our teacher sat at his desk playing on his phone, and everyone came to school today. Surprising.

I usually don't come on the last day of school.

But it's my last, last day of school.

"Let's sit in the back and do something," Miro whispers in my ear and I shake my head walking away from him.

I do go to the back of the classroom because I have no friends and people don't like me.

Why?

Because Miro and I have had so many tapes leaked and my dad took those seriously. The friend that got ahold of them was in serious trouble with the police for being in possession of it. I was 17 in most of the videos and Miro was 18.

I set at random desk on the way back of the classroom and pulls out my phone.

Life is so goddamn boring...

I wish I had a sugar daddy or dilf or even an older guy.

Maybe that would spice up my life.

Or maybe I can spice the last day of school up.

A wide smirk forms on my face as I go to my camera roll to airdrop the video I took of Miro.

Should I do it?

He had sex with my best friend in my bed, he's always cheating on me, using me for sex, and talking shit about me to my dad.

So payback is a bitch.

I click the airdrop button and click on every one of them that pops up, everyone accepted them, and when they started to watch them they looked over at me laughing and Miro.

Miro hates the iPhone so he doesn't have that feature. So he's confused at the points and laughs until a boy yells, "Ushy-gushy-good pussy-Cushy-bubble-Licious-butt cakes-thirty two."

The whole class busts out laughing and so do I. Miro on the other hand glares over at me and starts power walking over to me, "you're going to get it," he says right before punching me square in my face.

"It's like you want to be hit," my dad hollers while I look in my vanity at the purple bruise swelling up, "dad I don't have time to hear your lectures about how good Miro is, I hate that man."

"It doesn't matter who you hate, you're going to be with him, marry him, and have children with him," he pauses placing his hands on his hips and I turn my head looking at him standing next to me, "and if you don't you're disowned as soon as you turn 18."

"Yeah okay," I laugh.

He's said he was going to disown me plenty of times but hasn't yet.

"And you're crazy if you think I'm going to give birth to a child I don't want," I get up from my vanity going over to my bed to sit down.

"You're crazy if you think you're going to get away with disobeying me, wait until the day you push me over the edge. You're going to beg me not to kill you," he points his finger at me and I roll my eyes kicking off my shoes.

"Ooooo... I'm so scared," I tease with a laugh.

He walks out of my room and slams my door.

S O C I A L SInstagram : @pultoewritesPinterest: @pultoeeTiktok: @pultoe

S O C I A L S
Instagram : @pultoewrites
Pinterest: @pultoee
Tiktok: @pultoe