30

K I N G

"Oh... fuck," I groan laying my head back against the head waist in the car.

"Do you like that baby," Ella asks in a seductive manner continuing to vibrate her vibrator on the tip of my dick, and stroke it with the other hand.

My mouth falls open and my eyes roll back, "you better not cum again," she teases knowing I'm nearly there.

What am I letting this woman do to me?

The vibration increases and I hold my breath and tighten my muscles trying not to cum, "Ella you said all I have to do is cum once," I say through a whine, I start twitching at the feeling and she laughs.

"I'm never doing an exchange with you again," I lift my head looking down at my dick vibrating and throbbing against the purple vibrator.

It feels too good and my toes curling in my dress shoes is a prime example of it.

I told her if she met my parents I owe her.. and in her bag, she had vibrators, dildos, consensual sex pills, a knife, lube, and tons of other shit.

She's like a freaky Madea carrying that thing around.

She told me she thought we were going to have sex before the party so she brought all of that stuff.

An animalistic groan escapes my lips snatching me out of my thoughts followed by my legs shaking and my lips parting, "FUCK!" I holler while releasing the biggest load I've ever experienced.

Loud open-mouth pants come from me and she moves her hand and the vibrator away, "Hunny you have to get yourself together to meet up with your brother," she leaves light kisses on my neck and I stare up at the ceiling with my lips still parted.

Oh. My. Fucking. God...

She starts cleaning me up with a wipe and puts my dick away for me after she's done, "come on, hunny," she kisses my bottom lip, "you know Liam is going to blame me if you're late and I don't want him to hate me even more."

"Fuck Liam," she buttons and zips my pants back up before kissing me, this time I took it and kissed her back immediately deepening it.

I place my hand on the back of her head and start to take control of the kiss. It sends a shock through my body and not one that makes me horny, one that makes my heart full and beat unbelievably fast.

There's a loud knock on the window, but Ella and I don't stop. She tries to, but I continue locking my lips in with hers, groaning against them.

There are a few more knocks and I pull away roughly letting down my window, "what the hell Liam," I threw my hands up and he starts glaring at Ella, "so we're doing it on the job now," he's asking me but he stares at Ella.

She rolls her eyes at him and I open the door getting out of the car, "lock the car and don't open it until I text you," I close the door behind me and watch Ella lean over to let up the window, "bye Hunny," she waves with a smile before the window is up.

Damn!

"I'm telling you, she's the death of you," Liam and I walk over to the van and gets inside and as soon as we sit he continues, "think with your head on your shoulders before you get yourself killed."