13

K I N G

I know I told Ella to do what she felt was necessary for the job, but I didn't think she would get on her knees for a man she doesn't know.

She hasn't got on her knees once for me, and I thought I made it clear we can't have sex with others while we do it.

Or maybe I just like her, I can't be with her, but if I thought I was sophisticated enough for a woman like Ella I would tie her down without a second thought.

My brother has tried to talk to me about it and her brother has tried to talk to me as well, but I want her to talk to me about it.

She's more than just sex to me now that I know she's strong and willing to go about business, but when another man touches her I want to kill him.

It's been a week and a half and she hasn't even been at work, texted, called anything. This is why I don't catch feelings for women because I need to hear if rose is okay 24/7, and I don't want it to seem like I'm down her back all the time.

Walking out of my office I go downstairs to see Ella talking to Liam, walking behind her she turns around when Liam looks at me, "look who's finally out of his office."

Ella's beautiful as fuck.

She has 4 braids in her hair and I stare in amazement at how gorgeous she is.

She wraps her arms around me and presses her chin into my chest, "you're not mad at me anymore are you," she smiles and I place one of my hands on her back and the other on her ass firmly gripping it, "I was being stupid and I'm sorry for not telling you how proud I am of you," I lean down to kiss her.

Pulling away she says, "I need to talk to you about what happened though so let's go to your office."

"I'm still here, sluts," Liam states and I grab Ella's hand responding, "watch who you're calling a slut before you get bitch slapped."

He nods in impressment because I usually don't respond to his funny remarks.

Laughing at him I walk off to the elevator, "I'm going to take you somewhere else instead," once the door opens we get inside and Ella stays quiet like she's thinking of something.

"Rose," she looks at me, "are you okay," I ask and she nods her head before looking back at the elevator door.

Her energy feels off. Usually, my heart flutters being around her smiling face, but she went from smiling to disconsolate quickly.

Once we're at the top the elevator opens to my balcony, she steps out and looks amazed at how it looks.

It has a black fireplace in the middle with couches around it, the black railings wrap nicely around it- if you look over them there's a view from the city below us, and Ella goes and looks at it.

Walking behind her I kiss the back of her head saying, "I think we should go talk about what you want to talk about," she nods her head and grabs my hand walking over to the couch.

Sitting down she says, "I feel like our feelings for each other is getting out of hand."

She doesn't look at me, she sits on the edge of the couch playing with my fingers.

"Can you be more specific, because all we are is fuck buddies," I would like for Ella and me to get to know each other on a deeper level, but we can't.

"Well you say that but I feel like you're emotionally involved with me doing things," her tone lowers and she clears her throat.

I take my fingers away and lean back into the cushion, she looks back at me I ask, "why do you feel that way? Because I didn't like seeing you suck another man's dick?"