08

E L L A

Okay, so maybe I'm not done with him... well his dick.

I'm sexually attracted to him, and it's kinda hard to run away from the attraction. Even if it's unwanted.

I hate feeling a need to have sex with him, but I've been ignoring his texts and calls over the week.

Even when I was at work he tried to speak to me, but I wasn't having it.

I stay in my room to stay away from my parents.

When I came back of course they gaslighted me and called me all kinds of negative things, but the truth is my incompetent life isn't together.

Everything I do or say is considered out of the ordinary, and my parents treat me like I didn't come from them. I grew up biting my tongue, and now I have to continue biting it to get ahead in life.

Walking out of the house my dad asks, "where do you think you're going," I ignore him continuing to walk out of the house.

He follows and grabs me by my upper arm, I snatch it away, and turn around saying, "I'm going on a walk, I'm an adult stop breathing down my neck."

"You're an adult, but you don't have a car, house, or money you haven't earned in your bank account," I ignore that and turn around walking away.

My dad is only rich because of my grandparents, he grew up having things handed to him.

Walking down the street and a few blocks over I stop at King's house, walking up his long driveway I finally make it to his porch, ringing the doorbell.

I had to ring it a few times before he opened the door rubbing his eyes, "rose?"

I didn't give him a chance to tell me to come in, I started kissing him and he closed the door kissing me back.

He lifts me by my ass and brings me to the closest room to us.

He throws me on the bed and gets on top of me, starting to kiss me again. His right hand slowly ran down my side until he put it under me, gripping onto my ass.

He slides his tongue in my mouth and grinds his hardened dick on the area of my pussy.

After making out for a good while he pulls away and looks down at me, "before I fuck the life out of you I need to ask you something important."

Ruined.

I look up at him nodding my head and he gets off of me sitting next to me as I sit up, looking over at him and looking at me with amusement.

Giggling I ask, "what," and he places his hand on my thigh, "there's going to be a time at the office I'll give you a contract that explains everything you need and want to know, but when I give it to you the contract there isn't anything that can happen between you and me."

"What do you mean," I ask confused.

I don't want to know anything about anything if I can't have sex with him anymore.

"If you start to grow feelings for me or vice versa we can't be in a relationship," he informs.

"Trust me when I say this King... I will never catch feelings for a guy like you," I stand up in front of him taking my shirt off and he pulls me into him, "oh yeah," he asks looking up at me and licking his lips.

He smacks my ass and says, "go in the bathroom, be naked when I'm in there," he smacks my ass again and I walk to the bathroom looking back at him confused.

Once I'm in the bathroom I take my clothes off, I assume he's fucking me in the shower, but I'll wait.

Moments later he walks into the bathroom naked, I make eye contact with his standing-up dick with a condom on it before I look up at his tempting eyes. His eyes weren't even looking in mine, they were looking at my pussy.