hold me

New book is out! «Brothers best friend»

Taylor Torres comes back to her hometown, Arlington, Virgina, after a year in a program in florida. Junior year is starting, and she has a hard time adjusting back to life after everything that has happened the last year. But she has her parents and her brothers there by her side.

Jack and Aaron are Taylor's twin older brothers, but only a year older that's going into their senior year. They are overly protective over their little sister, understandably so after what has happened to her the last two years. They have a rule that's well known around school and especially among their friends. Their sister is off limits. 

They also have a best friend, Andrew, that practically live with the Torres family as he has been close with the twins since they were toddlers. Andrew and Taylor have a complicated relationship. They fight like siblings, but they have this connection that only comes out when no one else is around. Andrew has always had a soft spot for Taylor, his reputation however, is being a player, which frustrates Taylor because she gets to see the other side than no one else does. 

When Taylor comes back, she is trying to find her place in the masses around her, everything is confusing, and she feels lost in the crowd. Then there is Andrew, and she finds her drawn to the boy she knows she can't have, and he knows he can't have her.

****

**tuesday September 20th – 2039**

-ellies pov-

We walk into the apartment, and I lead him to my room. He hasn't been here to see it yet obviously. "it's pretty, did you decide on stuff yourself?" he asks, and I nod.

I'm not really in the mood or headspace to talk right now. I just need to warm up and I need to feel safe. "How about you get some underwear and cozy clothes while I run you a bath" he says and kiss my forehead. "That would be nice" I mumble. I get his big shirt that I love and a pair of tights as well as some panties.

After grabbing some clothes, I head into the bathroom where he is putting the bath bomb in the filled tub. "i'll be in the living room waiting for you. Just shout if you need something?" he says and smile at me, but I shake my head. I don't want him to go, I don't think I can keep myself safe and not hurt myself if he isn't here with me. It might be a bit awkward, but I just need him right now. He knows me better than most people.

"Can you come in with me. I get if its awkward and you can say no. But I could really need you holding me" I say, and he nods. "If it doesn't make you uncomfortable of course. I've seen you naked before, and you know how I feel, so of course I don't mind" he says, and I nod.

We both strip down and I sit down in the hot water leaning against his naked chest. He wraps his arms around my body, and I try to relax my body. "What is he going to think about this? That i get to hold your naked body?" he asks, and he doesn't even need to tell me which him he is referring too. I'm not going to talk to him about the conversation I had with victor earlier because I don't want Alex to think that means we are back together because we are not. I'm not ready to take that step with him yet and I don't want to lead him to believe that. What victor and I had going on is off limits.