a long day

**Monday April 2nd – 2040** 23 weeks and two days pregnant **

-ellies pov-

"Do I look okay? I have that law society thing today after school" I say and look at myself in the walk-in closet mirror. "You look beautiful. Very professional miss swift" Alex says and kiss my cheek before he finishes getting dressed. "Sometime soon it's going to be Mrs. turner. And then I'm going to be a lawyer, then a prosecutor, prosecutor Elliana turner sounds nice" I say playfully. "And I'm going to be married to dr turner so that's cool too I guess" I tease him.

"Being your husband is going to be amazing. Who would have thought when we meet at dance that we would be here today. Engaged, living together and with a baby on the way" he says and kiss me on the lips. I can't believe it either, that I would find the love of my life that young, but sure enough here I am.

"you sure you want to marry me? I'm a bit of a trainwreck if you haven't noticed" I say, and he shakes his head "you're not. And of course, I want to marry you. I love all your good sides and all your flaws.

Alex, me and betty walk to school together like we do every day. It's nice that its spring now so we don't need the winter coats and winter boots. Now I just wear ancle boots and a lighter coat that is nice but not too warm. I prefer a coat when I have on a business casual outfit like I have today. There is a dress code for the prelaw society, but I don't mind because I like this look anyway.

"oh Alex. I've been looking for you" a girl with platinum blond hair, big pink lips, a shirt that shows her big boobs and she is clearly skinny. "hi, who are you?" he asks and furrow his eyebrows.

"i'm Ella, and I heard you like a good time... If you know what I mean... so want to hang out later" she says and try to speak seductively but clearly failing at it. I have a feeling that a certain girl starting with an A have been speaking shit and trying to start drama again.

"sorry Ella. I'm not interested. And I'm engaged" he says and shrug clearly getting uncomfortable with all of this. "Who said your fiancé has to know?" she says and batt her eyelashes.,

I would keep my mouth shut usually, but today I'm in a mood, so I roll my eyes. "hi Ella. I'm the fiancé" I say and hold up my hand infront of me showing the ring and giving her a false smile clearly stating that I'm not interested in her bullshit.

She looks me up and down with a look of disgust on her face. "you're engaged to.... that. Fat with swollen cheeks and clearly trying too hard to look cute but failing" she says and I'm about to explode on her, but betty comes to my rescue before I can say anything. "Are you stupid or something? She is pregnant for god's sake. Now leave because you're just embarrassing yourself. Even if they weren't together Alex has way too much class to go for you. So run along to Addison and tell her that her little stunt she is trying is just embarrassing" she says and show an equal disgusted look making me hold back a laughter.

"Please leave us alone. I'm not interested, and you can tell the same to your friend over there that set you up to humiliate yourself" Alex says and gestures over to Addison standing at a safe distance. That girl is just impossible and dying to cause drama. Clearly, she doesn't think our relationship is as secure as it is, but God is she wrong.

The girl looks like she is going to throw a tantrum, so we decide to leave and continue our walk to class. Why does this keep happening? Can't they just leave us alone?

"Thanks betty. I was going to snap at her" I say, and she chuckles "yeah, I know, that's why I spoke. You were giving her a death stare Ellie" she says, and she is right. I'm not actually a jealous type of person, but when I'm pregnant I've turned into that. But I also don't like the idea of people throwing themself at my man when it's obvious we are together. Don't these girls have some kind of self-respect? Who in their right mind would just keep going after someone clearly happy in a relationship.