intimate

**Saturday October 22th – 2039**

-ellies pov- 

I feel butterfly kisses on my cheek, and I giggle "good morning beautiful" Alex mumble into my ear and I turn around in his arms attacking his lips. "hi" I say against his lips. I love morning like these, just the two of us in my bed kissing and holding each others bodies close. When we are tucked under the covers intertwined on my bed it feels like the world outside fades into the background. 

Needing more contact, I shift my position so I'm straddling him without breaking the kiss. "I see where this is going Ellie. I would love to make love to you right now, but we need to go get some breakfast first" he says and break the kiss. 

"of course, you would remember that instead of just going with it" I grumble and get off him before slipping on a pair of tights. "I would love to worship your body later though. But first my girlfriend needs some food" he says and get ready too. 

As much as that leaves me sexually frustrated I get where he is coming from, I guess. If I don't eat, I won't gain weight and then they will hospitalize me and that's not something I want. Therefore following my meal plan equals no hospital, which is what I want. 

We head into the kitchen to make breakfast. I want oatmeal, a side of fruit and a glass milk for breakfast. I have the measurements and all that from the dietician I saw on Wednesday. She was really helpful actually and she said that by next week I should be on a full meal plan. My blood tests so far show no sight of refeeding syndrome which is also a good thing because that would mean I needed to be hospitalized for sure. 

"I envy that betty can sleep in more than me" I mumble as I stir the oatmeal. She doesn't have to follow a meal plan so she can sleep in on a Saturday after a long week of school. I don't have that luxury because I need to follow the stupid plan. 

We both eat and clean up our breakfast in silence, it's not an uncomfortable silence though, it's a comfortable one. 

"Can we do that other thing now... I'm still hot and bothered" I say and wrap my arms around his waist from behind "of course baby. If you feel up to it, I would love to. And then we could just chill in bed and watch movies" he says and lift me up by my ass and carry me to my bedroom. 

MATURE CONTENT 

This is the first time we are going to have sex in over a year which is both exiting and nerve-wracking. I remember how good it was but what if it's not the same after all this time. We were each other's first and now we have been with other people. What if those girls were better than me? 

Gently he set me down on my feet again and our lips meet with passion and eagerness. We are both clearly ready for this and the anticipation has been building since we got back together. 

My hands slip under his shirt and tug it over his head, and I run my fingers down his chiseled abs. They're not overly defined like a bodybuilder, but I don't like that anyway, he looks just perfect. There isn't a single part of his body that I don't like and want to feel against mine. I kiss from his lips down his neck and further down his stomach before dropping his pants to the floor. 

He picks me up and gently tug off my shirt leaving my chest bare for his eyes to see. I'm not wearing a bra as we were just sleeping so my boobs are free. They're small, smaller than they were last time we has sex, but he looks at me just the same as he has always done. "you're beautiful Elliana" he says and tug off my sweatpants before cupping my face kissing me. 

His tongue trace along my bottom lip and I let it into my mouth. I sigh as I feel his tongue battling with mine sending tingles all around my body. 

Once again, he picks me up before laying me down in bed and climbing on top of me. His face is perfect and feeling him hovering over me feels like coming home. He feels home and he feels safe. I'm not self-conscious around him, I've never really been actually.