-2-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Huh? Y/n you're back early" my lady in waiting, Iris said.

"Oh yeah uh I just wasn't feeling good" I said, not wanting to say I went to the mystic forest alone.

"If that's what you say, anyways do you want anything?" "No I'm okay, thank you though" I said, walking off to my room.

𝐆𝗼𝐣𝗼'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
That girl, no, that Angel, she was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

It took me a moment to realize who she was, realizing she was one of the princesses of the emperor in this region.

I'm not all informed on the news in this realm unless Nobara or someone decides to update me.

But from my knowledge I do know Y/n's engaged to Lance, a duke who's family was the only thing I've actually ever held anger towards, the family killing my mother and father long ago.

"This just might get exciting" I said, walking off to explore the forest a bit more.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
Eventually everyone got back, including Lance.

"Oh there you are, I've been looking everywhere for you" Lance said, a bored expression on my face.

"Were you?" I asked, seeing him stumble over his words a bit "of course I was"

Before this pitiful conversation of Lance trying to fake his love for me went on, my parents had walked out.

"Glad to see everyone's back, anyways since you're all here we'd like to remind you of the ball tomorrow" Dad said, this ball being the most important since it would celebrate our region winning the war against the Northern region.

Apparently this was a very large war and humans and Mystic creatures had sided together, creating the truce to live among each other with respect for one another.

This was probably one of my favorite balls only because that's when everyone, and I mean everyone, shows up, even the mermaids who decide to transform their fins into legs.

But anyways after that announcement we had all left to our rooms, Lance walking me to my room despite me saying I'd be fine.

"Goodnight princess" "yeah, night" I said, closing the door on the prince, now changing out of this dress for my night clothes, jumping into my large and plush bed.

"*sigh* well today was boring" I said to myself, playing with my manicured nails before getting comfortable, falling sleep pretty easily.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 409