-6-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
About a week has passed and sadly my sisters and their husbands had left back to their homes, leaving me in the palace alone, but this time Lance was staying for a little longer, messing up the quiet and relaxed atmosphere.

But anyways I was just in the royal library, grabbing a new book for myself.

"Surprised to see you here" Lance said, walking in "*sigh* and why are you here?" "Well my dear fiancé, I needed to grab a book for your mother, by the way the picture books are down there" Lance responded.

"obviously you'd know that, I'm sure you don't wanna hurt your brain with a big kid book" I joked, walking out of the library, stopping by to the kitchen to see my usual baked good basket since I was going out on a small picnic in the garden.

After grabbing the basket I had grabbed a blanket from my room before heading out to the garden.

As I walked there were many butterflies and birds around, a monarch landing on my shoulder as I walked.

"Hm, you think this is a good spot?" I asked the butterfly, in a shaded area of the garden, now laying out my stuff, the butterfly going over to some flowers that were next to the tree I was sitting under.

After taking a bite of one of my treats, I had gotten started on my book, loving the escape they gave me.

As I read, the sounds around me calm, this was really a peaceful moment, peaceful enough for me to fall asleep.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As Y/n slept in the garden, and her parents planned the crowning of Aniya and Emerson's crowning as Emperor and Empress, Lance was currently with one of the maids.

"Fuck, you're doing so good" he breathed out, his dick in the maids mouth, hair falling out of her previously neat bun.

Lance and Y/n's relationship was always bad, Y/n always having a feeling about him ever since they met when she turned eighteen.

The Thatcher family wasn't that powerful but still had enough power to shut others up when needed, and their status had only grown after the death of Gojo's parents.

Y/n and her family really didn't like this fact but that had been 500 years ago, and Y/n's father decided to look over this fact, being convicted that it was a good idea for his daughter.

But what the Estella family didn't know was this marriage was only for the benefit of Lance and his family, and them only.

Now after cumming in the maids mouth the boy smirked down at her.

"For a maid you sure are filthy, go get cleaned up and finish your tasks" Lance said, the maid quickly fixing herself back up before leaving the room.

Once the maid was gone and Lance had gotten himself together, he had walked up the his vanity mirror, a dagger appearing in his hand.

"Just you wait princess"

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
"*gasp* oh wow, guess it was a dream" I said, seeing I was still outside in the garden, the sun setting.

Quickly I got my things together before going back inside the palace.

"Well where have you been?" Mom asked, her and dad standing by the stairs waiting on me.

"Sorry, I was reading in the garden" "that explains the flower in your hair" dad pointed out, making me pull out the flower.

"Whoops" "mhm, anyways we're gonna be out on a little date, do you need anything? I'm sure we can have the chefs make you something" mom suggested but I shook my head.

"I'll tell them myself, anyways enjoy your date" I say, kissing my parents cheeks before going up to my room to put up my things, having Iris go down to the kitchen to have the chef make me something, taking a very much needed bath.

As I laid in the steaming water, flowers and other herbs in the water, I was completely relaxed, eyes closed, my own company being my favorite.

But then again, there is a certain someone who would beg to differ.

"Hm you seem relaxed" a voice behind me said, making me shoot out of the tub to see Gojo and an amused gaze on me.

"Fuck, why didn't you knock or something?" "I did, but I guess you were to relaxed to realize" Gojo says, walking up to me, only to stop to gaze over my body.

"But I guess I should of waited for you to finish, by the way your food is on your dresser, don't take to long" the demon says before leaving my bathroom.

"...I don't know what's worse, that I'm naked or the fact he saw me naked" I say, quickly stepping out of the tub, getting all the herbs out of the water before draining it out, drying myself of and getting dressed, rubbing in coco butter before leaving the bathroom.

"Sorry if I took to long" "no it's fine, barely realized you were gone" he smiled at me as I sat down on my bed, Gojo sitting in front of me in a chair.

"Hm, still hot" I said to myself, taking a bite of my food before turning to Gojo.

"Oh don't worry about me, already ate before coming here. But anyways, got anything to report back on your day today?" He asked and I started to think.

"Not really, I kind of ended up falling asleep in the garden while reading a book" "that's cute, what kind of book was it?" "Adventure, their fun to read honestly"

"Yeah their cool, didn't think you were the reading type though" Gojo say's, making a distant smile grace my lips "yeah a lot of people think that, you're not the first"

Just for a moment I looked down before Gojo brought my face up, his being just a few inches from mine.

"I'm glad I'm one of the lucky ones to learn that isn't true, Angel"

My face was definitely heating up from Gojo being so close, but I composed myself, not trying to seem weird or anything.

"Again, you're a great smooth talker" "only for you"

For the rest of the night we had just talked and joked around, feeling as if I've known Gojo for years.

Actually me and Gojo had been talking for so long that I didn't even realize I was falling asleep till the demon had me under my covers.

"Get some good rest Princess" Gojo lightly spoke, a light kiss placed to my temple just as I finally drifted off to sleep, a small smile on my lips.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1124