-43-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Currently, we were two days away from the ball and I was losing my patience.

I've started hearing the palace staff talking about Neve and me, mostly just badmouthing us and such.

But what annoyed me the most was Lucious allowed it, and for the man to go as far as to kidnap me, you'd think he'd at least give me the respect of having my name not being spoken ill of.

Besides that, I was pretty much back to normal besides a slight headache but Neve was helping me with that, and surprisingly we've been able to get my weight back up since avoiding the cooking staff.

All of this was difficult but I am glad to have someone here to help and just here in general.

It was obvious that Neve would be a great Empress, she was kind and she had a slight attitude if you were the right person to bring it out.

So I wasn't all too worried about what would happen between the north and south after this because Neve and I even talked about a pact for the two regions including hells as well, and I was excited about that.

Time skip
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was the engagement ball and as of now Y/n and Neve were forced to get ready in clothes that Lucious had approved of.

But as they got ready, Gojo and nearly everyone else were already in the North, the guards along its borders killed and left behind.

"Damn it's cold" Arinya shivered, her and her sisters forcing their way into the adventure despite their husband's concerns, but after agreeing that Grant would accompany them with Gojo and his selected people, they agreed.

"Well it's the north" Megumi shrugged, everyone was used to the more tropical or even desert-like heat compared to the dry bitter cold.

"Yeah, imagine Y/n?" Yuji brought up, unaware that his words had worried everyone, wondering if the nipping cold had nipped at the woman.

"Oh, my sweet sis" Leo exaggerated, the boy was somehow able to sneak his way into the rescue mission, his exaggerated personality adding light to the situation.

Anyway, the group searched around the city, trying to figure out if anyone else knew about the situation, and of course not many did, so they had to use a different method.

"How's my empress?" Gojo asked a royal guard that Megumi and Toji were able to knock out, the man currently tied up to a tree in the north's most dangerous forest that Gojo had teleported everyone to.

"I-I can't tell you," the guard says, attempting to put up a fight despite having none in him.

Unfortunately, neither Gojo nor anyone else was willing to play games, and before Gojo could attempt at something, Arinya punched the man.

"Start talking right now or I swear on my empire I'll kill you and this entire region" The older sister was frightened right now, her sweet spirit being put away with a scarier one that was willing to do whatever it took for her youngest sibling.

"S-she's okay" the guard finally speaks up while spitting out blood.

"Is she?" Gojo questions "Y-yes, but-" "But?" Now Gojo was ready to hear the news, already deciding to continue his killing streak depending on the man's answer.

"H-her magic's been suppressed, they put it in her food" the guard admits, explaining why contact with the woman was difficult even for Gojo.

"Has Lucious touched her?" Arinya asked "No, but after the wedding, he plans to make an heir with her..." Once the words left his mouth Arinya was left in shock while Gojo was only angered, a crazed smile on his lips as his eyes widened.

"Close your eyes, empress, I just made up my mind" and without complaint, the woman had closed her eyes just as a blood-freezing scream had pierced through her ears, only opening up her eyes to see she and Gojo were back with the group.

"Is she okay?" Everyone asked in unison "She's okay, has it started yet?" "Just about to" Nanami answers "Great"

So the group had immersed themselves in the groups of people who were surprised to hear that Lucious was going to marry, many of them scorning the man for more reasons than one.

"You look great" Lucious tried to compliment Y/n who couldn't bear to be so close to him, ready to kill him.

"Thanks" She rolled her eyes, her jaw clenched.

"Thanks? You know you're my wife now, so I expect you to act like one" "I'm already married, you're just a sorry excuse of a kidnapper" She rolled her eyes, not thinking she had ticked the man off.

"Sorry? I don't care how upset you are, you will treat me as your husband, starting now" and now the man had begun to storm at Y/n, his hand up and ready to slap her, but it never connected.

Instead, Y/n's hit had connected, so hard that the man had gone right through the terrace doors for all of the North to see.

"I wish you would fucking hit me, get up Lucious" she bantered, not aware that Gojo and everyone else had witnessed the scene.

"W-what?" "Oh so now we're shocked, guess those suppressors were the only things helping you out" She rolled her eyes before creating a sword, Neve making eye contact with her father.

"Neve, help me!" He ordered, yet his daughter's eyes were cold, the young woman looking away from him, and even the guards made no move to help.

"Wow, that's embarrassing" Y/n laughed, looking crazy in Lucious's eyes, yet breathtaking to Gojo who had shown up behind her.

"Angel" he smiled, Y/n was so shocked to hear his voice that she didn't even respond at first, thinking she was hearing things till looking back to her husband.

"Satoru!" The reunion was beautiful even now, a heartfelt hug being shared by the two.

"I missed you so much" "I missed you even more, My love" Gojo smiled into the kiss, not even blinking an eye as Lucious grabbed a dagger, the demon instead holding a hand out, binding an eternal curse to the man's soul, one that would stick with him through multiple lives and even death wouldn't be able to rid him of it.

"Close your eyes for me, Angel" Gojo asked of Y/n who complied, only able to hear a swift slashing sound in the wind, a horrific sight of Lucious's head detached from his, Gojo was proud of what he had done.

After that all had gone down Neve was automatically able to give order.

"I'm glad you got to reunite with everyone" she smiled while hugging Y/n.

"Thank you, but I'm glad you were here to help me, stay in touch okay" Y/n advised, the two women unaware that Leo had been star-struck by Neve, finding her gorgeous.

"Of course, as long as you don't forget about me" "I won't, and I'm sure someone will remind me" Y/n grinned while looking back at Leo whose face had turned red, Neve's face matching his as she'd never seen attention like this being directed towards her.

"Alright Leo you can talk to the Empress later, but I need to talk to my baby" Arinya stated, moving the boy out of the way so she could wrap Y/n in another hug.

"*sigh* you know I'm okay right?" Y/n asked, not expecting to feel a light pinch to the stomach.

"No, you're hungry" he frowned, to which Y/n couldn't even deny, so the small celebration was cut so they could go back to the south, Neve being invited to come along, which she did.

And once making it home Y/n was again smothered in hugs and kisses, her return one that would be documented.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1333