-26-

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
For the past few weeks, Y/n has been staying with Gojo, going on meetings with him, and exploring his empire.

Currently, though she was hanging out with Megumi as he did some paperwork, Y/n doing a few papers to help.

But after finishing the papers, the two were spinning around in their chairs, aimlessly talking about any subject.

"You know Gojo's hosting a gala for you? It's like one of those welcome things" Megumi informed.

"Really? I didn't know" "yeah he said he wanted to show you off to everyone, and he was probably going to tell you today" he added just as the office doors opened up to Gojo, Yuji, Nobara, Sukuna, Toji, and Kento all following along.

"It's been so long since I saw you" Gojo exaggerated, stopping my chair and picking me up in a tight hug.

"You saw me an hour ago" I brought up "yeah that was so long ago," the demon said, kissing my face without a care, his hands now on my ass somehow.

"Are you trying to feel me up right now?" I pulled away with a laugh "no..." with that answer I hopped down from his hold, rolling my eyes.

"You're a pervert" "we could have been told you that" Kento stated.

"True, but anyways since when were you going to tell me about this upcoming gala?" I raised my brow at my soon-to-be husband.

"today actually, but since you already know I hope you're okay with it" "yeah it's fine, when is it?" "Next week" Yuji blurted out for me.

"Since when was she talking to you?" Gojo questioned the boy "don't talk to Yuji like that, he's just a kid" I defended, going over to the boy and hugging him, not able to see the grin on his lips.

"Wooo-" "anyways, someone also sent over a gift for you" Kento interrupted, handing me a box that was sort of heavy.

With confusion written on my face, I had sat the box down, opening it to so not only my journal but also gifts from my family, seeing my sisters had also gotten me different hair accessories, each one enchanted by them.

"There's a letter too," Gojo said, handing it over so I could read it, tears welling up in my eyes.

Each paragraph was a mini letter from everyone, my sisters all wishing me the best and also informing me that they'd still visit, mom and dad, saying the same as well.

After finishing the letter I hugged Gojo "thank you" "oh don't thank me I'm just the messenger, but if you wanna thank me then-" "bruh don't even finish" Megumi cut off.

"Buzzkill, anyways come on, I have reservations for all of us" the demon explained, holding my hand as we all walked out, the rest of the day being spent with jokes being shared and laughter, a pretty good way to end the day.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 499