-25-

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was the day Y/n and Gojo were announcing their marriage and everyone within the region and its underside was there.

"Oh wow, your room is gorgeous," Nobara said as she walked around, Y/n's sisters were all in the room as well while Y/n was currently in the bathroom getting ready, her hair in braids currently and the witch Eclipse had stopped by to do her nails as well.

"Thank you" Y/n yelled out, now trying to pull on her dress, having to walk into her room for help zipping the dress up.

"Damn I look good," Y/n said to herself as she looked into her mirror, admiring herself.
Hair and fit check

Nails

"Good? Gem you look amazing" Evangeline stated with a smile "Aw our baby sis is so beautiful," Arinya said, the woman now getting worked up and emotional about my marriage

"Arinya don't cry," I say, trying to console my older sister, Josephine tearing up a bit as well, my sisters all giving me a big hug, Nobara giving me one once they all pulled away.

"Now look, got me tearing up" I laughed, quickly wiping my tears away, trying to not mess up my makeup.

"Yeah well we better go meet up with everyone else, I'm pretty sure Gojo's gonna die if he's away from you any longer" Nobara joked as we all left my room to see everyone, their faces all looking shocked as I stood there, Gojo's face red.

"Are you okay?" I laughed, Gojo speechless as everyone laughed at his reaction.

"You're my wife, right? I'm not in a dream?" Gojo asked, holding my hand in his.

"Yes I'm your wife, and how come I don't get this reaction more often?" I questioned, a little offended when the demon smiled, pulling me close to his body.

"I always react like this Angel" he smiled, lightly kissing my lips, about to place another when I had moved back "my family's still right here Gojo," I say, pulling away so I could hug my parents, ignoring Gojo and his antics, Toji and Sukuna making fun of him while Nanami just laughed at their antics.

"You look, good sis," Emerson said "thank you" "mhm, we're happy for you" Grant stated, the men all had smiles on their faces, Emerson acting just like Arinya, practically tearing up.

"Y'all are some babies" I joked, giving the men all hugs "no we're not," Ace said "mhm okay" now after being informed that everyone was outside of the palace, we walked over to the large terrace where we do most announcements and stuff like this.

First, everyone went out, me and Gojo able to hear Arinya and Emerson greet everyone.

"And now we have a wonderful announcement" we heard my sister say, our cue to walk out hand in hand as they made way for us to stand in the middle of everyone.

"Our precious gem is finally getting married!" Arinya smiled the crowd showing shocked faces before everyone began to cheer, and I guess Gojo was feeling extra because he had placed a hand on me before dipping me back into a kiss, the crowd losing their minds from the gesture.

After the announcement and everything leaving, we went back inside.

"Now the wedding gifts are gonna come rolling in," Evangeline said "wedding gifts? People do that?" I asked "yeah it's a big deal, especially since you're the youngest" Neo stated.

"Yeah, but did y'all see the Thatchers? I swear his mom was about to pass away" Sukuna laughed "wouldn't miss her if she did" Quincy shrugged.

"Same honestly" I shrugged "mhm, well anyways back to gifts, we got you a little something" Nanami smiled, him, Sukuna, Toji, Megumi, and Yuji all pulling out large bouquets.

"Oh wow, y'all got these?" "Well technically I did, they just paid for them" Nobara spoke up, making me laugh a little as I gathered up the flowers, struggling to even hold them in my arms.

"Yeah well besides that we mostly picked them" Yuji stated as I smiled, knowing nobody saw thanks to the flowers covering my face.

"Well thank you, they smell good" "that's cause they're from our forests, they're known to be fragrant and beautiful," Gojo said as we walked.

"Really? I hope it wasn't hard to get" "nah we're fine, nothing can hurt big strong demons like us" Toji grinned "dad just shut up" Megumi sighed.

After putting the flowers up, sending in one flower to be turned into perfume for me, we had all eaten dinner as one big family, Gojo was certainly a bit more touchy, but in a more innocent way I guess.

Even as nightime had rolled around Gojo seemed to keep a hand on me, and the two of us slowly fell asleep.

"I love you Gojo," I say, eyes already closed and my voice dragging a little.

"I love you too, my wife," the demon said, making a light smile grace my lips before falling asleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 847