-11-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
For a few days we were all preparing for the crowning, a surprising amount of work despite not really having to do anything but plan.

Also the news of me and Lance had got out pretty quick, leading to a lot of letters being sent to me, people wanting to get with me.

But also, news about Gojo was also out, which was kind of like damage control in a way cause some people were to scared to challenge him.

"*sigh* I'm bored" I said to myself, everyone having something or someone to do...ew.

"The fact our rooms are insulated and I can hear Evangeline and Grant...is disgusting and I don't wanna speak to either of them"

After losing a crumb of my sanity, I decided to go on a small adventure, sneaking out to the barn to my horse Ray, short for Sun ray.

Ray was a brown almost golden colored horse and I've been having her since I was Five.

"Heyy Ray, wanna go on a little adventure?" I asked Ray who nodding in agreement "let's go then"

After getting myself onto Ray, I decided to go to the market first.

"Let's go Ray" I smiled, the horse starting a decent trot away from the palace, now on a gravel road, the market square in view.

It was fun taking Ray out, always meaning I'd have an adventure to go on with Ray who didn't seem to mind.

Once we were in the market I had bought some apples and some stuff for where we were heading.

Once getting my stuff and a few people approaching me for my hand in marriage, me and Ray were finally back on the road.

Since there was nobody around that meant me and Ray could speed this up, the air running along my face as I got an adrenaline rush, laughing as Ray jumped over logs and stuff.

After some time of Ray running, we were finally at our destination, aka the beach.

Now this beach was sort of private, mostly because my parents got it for Evangeline when she was like ten or something. It wasn't like she begged them or anything, me and all my sisters had some form of land dedicated to us, mine being a small half of the enchanted forest.

But enough of that.

I had quickly taken my shoes off, allowing my feet to land in the warm sand, the ocean cooling it a bit to not be so hot.

Once walking up a bit, keeping a good distance, I had laid out a blanket to sit on, not to close to the water so it wouldn't get wet, Ray walking over to sit beside it.

"Now to collect seashells" I said, getting up and walking over to the shore.

As I looked around, only finding small or broken shells, a little hermit crab had came by.

"Aw you're so cute" I cooed, lightly touching the crab before a very large pink and white shell had touched my feet.

"*gasp* this shell is so pretty" I said in amazement, looking at it closely to see small gold spots on it.

"Just like you" someone said, that someone being a female mermaid.

The mermaid was pretty, thick curls now dripping in sea water, her skin smooth and pretty.

"Oh thank you, you're really beautiful" I smiled, her orange/yellow tail in view.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Gianna, the mermaid had previously just been swimming around when seeing our princess.

The mermaid knew of Y/n, but didn't think she'd ever get a chance to see her, especially like this with the sun hitting her brown skin perfectly.

Gianna couldn't help but go up to the princess, quickly swimming down to grab the prettiest seashell she saw before swimming back up and rolling it to Y/n, a little to shy to actually verbally catch Y/n's attention.

"So what's your name?" The princess asked "Gianna, and uh I already know who you are, hope that doesn't sound weird" she said, loving the sound of Y/n's laugh.

"No it's fine, guess that's kind of expected"

Now the two began to talk, Gianna and Y/n silently deciding to become best friends.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
"No but literally It was so scared in that moment, it's funny now though" Gianna said, telling a story as the Tide started to come up and the sun started to set.

"Oh I'm sorry for keeping you here so late, I should of realized" "no it's okay, I forgot to, anyways do you think we can hang out again?" I asked, standing up and folding my blanket.

"Yeah definitely, me and my family actually live in this beach, just come by and I'll be here" "okay then, it was nice meeting you Gianna" "you to"

Now me and Ray had set off for home, Ray going faster then usual since it was going to get dark soon and I didn't wanna be outside for anything I shouldn't be around for.

Time skip
Once we got back I had gotten Ray back to the stables before fixing myself up as I walked into the palace.

"Had fun?" "Oh shit- QUINN STOP SNEAKING UP ON PEOPLE" I yelled at my older sister, the weirdo only laughing at my reaction.

"Neo...why are you with this weirdo?" "Cause she's my weirdo" the boy said, making me shake my head "*mumble* both of y'all weird actually"

Once walking away from the two I had went to my room, taking a shower before getting ready for bed.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 941