-4-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Once I got back inside the palace it was somewhat empty and surprisingly dad and mom didn't say anything to me about my disappearance.

Lance on the other hand seemed furious, but not in a good way, if there is one.

After telling everyone goodnight I had grabbed a small plate of chocolate croissants that Iris handed me, knowing I hadn't eaten at all besides a pretty light lunch, Iris really being a life saver.

Now I was about to close my large room door when someone stopped me, that someone being Lance.

"What Lance?" "Really? That's how you great me after having your entire family chew me up for simply stating facts?" He asked as I went over to my bed, sitting down my plate before walking over to my closet.

"Well if you think those were "facts" then you must of failed your studies huh?" I asked, pulling off my dress for my nightwear.

"This isn't a fucking joke you idiot" "obviously, the only joke here is you" I said, not expecting to be grabbed by my top, being pulled over by Lance.

"Listen, I'll be damned if my path to greatness is blocked because you can't just shut the fuck up. Next time you wanna go cry to your family I'll slit that pretty throat of yours in your sleep and make it look like your lady on waiting did it. Do not test me little princess"

Once Lance had let go of me I was left in shock, nobody ever saying something like that to me.

Once Lance left my room I had gotten into my bed, forgetting about the croissants, slightly shaking as tears fell, knowing that somehow Lance would make that threat true.

𝐆𝗼𝐣𝗼'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"You really agreed to visit the princess ever night?" Nobara asked me as we walked around the business building.

"Is that a bad thing?" "Gojo she's the youngest out of the emperor's daughters, isn't being the king of this region good e-" "who said this is about power?" I asked, turning to my right hand man Nanami.

"So then why meet with her?" "Never met an Angel like her, plus we still have a truce, meaning demons are free to be in that region and even have relationships" "doesn't mean they'll be happy about it" Megumi said, the kid always being a downer.

"Guys maybe we should trust Gojo on this, I mean I've heard the youngest is really sweet anyways" Itadori chimed in.

"See, Itadori gets it" I smile, Nobara not amused at all.

"Anyways I'm heading home, try not hurting yourselves while I'm gone" I say before leaving out.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
It was finally morning and after last night, I couldn't force myself to go to breakfast, not wanting to see Lance, opting for Iris to bring me my breakfast.

Normally I'd tell my sisters or mom about this but I didn't wanna die, or be the cause of my family getting hurt, so that only left me to just lie that I was fine and just didn't feel like coming down for breakfast.

Now my lie did work but it lead to everyone forcing me to go out with them for a day out, just girls only though.

I didn't really mind it being just us girls, so it didn't feel like a drag to get ready, leaving my hair as is since the style was my favorite, also picking out a short dress/skirt to wear out.
Fit check

"You ready yet baby?" Mom asked just as I opened my room door

"Yeah I'm ready" "aww you look like a doll" Mom said, kissing my cheek as the girls giggled, all of them still treating me like a baby despite me being 20.

Anyways we were now in a carriage, trying to decide where to go.

"How about we go to the dragon village? I heard they have a new restaurant there" Josephine said "yeah and plus they have that beautiful waterfall" Quinn added on, mom informing the driver to go in that direction.

"Anyways Y/n, how've you been since last night?" Evangeline asked "yeah, you should of been there though, dad and mom cussed Lance out" Quinn said, making me look over at mom.

"I would of done more but your father had held me back" "to be honest I don't know why dad wants y'all to be together so bad" "well actually he might cancel it if Lance slips up again" mom said, making my mood brighten.

"Really?" "Mhm, we talked last night and he regrets allowing Lance to become your fiancé"

This is what I needed, an escape from Lance, but then again, the threat seemed dangerous, so for now I'll keep quiet and just wait for the right time I guess.

Eventually we made it to the dragon village, getting out of a carriage and walking to the restaurant, greeting the people as we passed by, all of them attractive.

'Id be a happy woman to die surrounded by these dragons'

"Here you go ladies" a man said, holding the door open as we walked into the restaurant, all eyes falling onto us.

"Oh wow, U-uh it's an honor to have you all here today" the host said to us, obviously flustered "well thank you, anyways do you think it'd be possible to get a table on the balcony?" Mom asked, the man quickly agreeing before leading us up to the balcony.

Once we all sat down, now looking at the menus, Josephine started teasing me.

"You know Y/n, once you're single again maybe you'd get yourself a dragon" she said, making me roll my eyes

"maybe, but I kind of met someone last night" "WHO?" Everyone asked, or at this point demanded "Damn calm down. But anyways it was this guy, he was really sweet, helped me stop crying" I said, obviously referring to Gojo.

"Is he human?" "Dragon?" "Wolf?" "No he's nun of those" "then what is he?" Aniya asked, making me nervous to say what Gojo was.

"*mumble* demon" "huh? Speak up honey" "he's a demon" I spoke up, everyone silently for a second before smiles slowly crept up their faces.

"What?" "You got a demon boyfriend!" Evangeline yelled, hugging me.

"Wait...y'all aren't mad?" "Why would we? Demons are treated like any other human and creature in this region" mom said as the waiter brought out our drinks.

"I know but you know how people are" "well good thing we're not like everyone else" says Quinn, making me smile sweetly.

Basically we all just talked like normal after getting off the topic of my love life.

Once done eating we had left to the waterfall, the water crystal clear and very beautiful.

"Oh look at these flowers" I say, the flowers pink and purple, and maybe the size of my hand.

"Those are beautiful, just like you" Mom said "thank you mommy"

After getting in a few pictures using our magic powered cameras, we had realized how fast the time passed and now we were heading back home for the day.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1198