-34-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
These past few days of my honeymoon with Satoru were like something I used to only dream of. My mornings started with sweet and playful kisses that would wake me up for the breakfast that Satoru had made.

A few times I've forced myself to wake up early just to sit and talk with the demon as he cooked, watching how well he knew his way around the kitchen, as if it were second nature.

After breakfast, we'd either spend more time in bed relaxing or "enjoying" each other before finally leaving to do whatever activity Satoru had planned for us.

But today Satoru had left because I had accidentally left my kimono on the beach, my husband decided to just go grab it for me as I had gotten up, going down to the small library the villa held, wanting to find a book to read later.

My mind was completely clear as I moved around the library, the permanent feeling of warmth and happiness engulfing me.

But I had spotted a pretty familiar book title, my hand reaching for it just as I froze, the feeling of unknowing fear racking my body just before I saw a hand over mine, forcing me to turn to see a demon who was about Gojo's height, a bit of his hair pulled back into a bun while the rest flowed.

"Hm I love this book, we should read it sometime" Geto spoke with a creepy grin on his lips just before the world around me went black...

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Just as Geto had left with the knocked-out empress, Gojo had made it back to the villa, already feeling a shift in the air and the lack of Y/n's scent.

This alone told Gojo that something was wrong, making him drop the sheer kimono and run up to the master bedroom to see no sight of Y/n, and this continued as Gojo practically tore down the villa from looking for his wife.

"You better not be too far Angel, or I'll tear this universe up looking for you"

Meanwhile,
Slowly the cold touch of concrete flooring had awoken Y/n, the woman rubbing her eyes as she tried to focus on her surroundings.

Right now Y/n was in a dungeon cell, almost no light in the space besides a singular candle in her cell.

"Where the fuck-" "Oh you're awake finally" Y/n hears, this familiar voice not belonging to Geto but Lance.

"Lance?" "Yeah that's me, Princess, I hope you had a good honeymoon" he grinned, and finally I felt the long and impending dread begin to set in.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 451