-36-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It's been at least five days since I was taken, and also I was able to figure out that I was in Northern hell, Geto's hell...

As bad as that may seem I had barely seen the demon, if anything I saw Lance more, the man taunting me and trying to provoke me.

"Fucking hate it here," I say to myself as I summoned my journal, only able to do small and minor spells on things I've already enchanted, and sadly it was only that and a protective necklace that my mom had made me the day Lance and I got engaged to protect me.

"Aw the princess hates it here" and again that annoying voice had cut through my silence, the evil grin on Lance's face making me want to smash mine and his head into the wall.

"Do you always have to be like this?" I asked "Nope, but save those pretty insults for later, I have someone here for you" Lance grinned just as a large man walked in, the man larger than Gojo, a large thing of fur sitting on his shoulder.

"Good morning Empress" Lucious spoke, his voice not as deep as I expected, but it was still pretty intimidating as I stood up.

"Morning" I mumbled, side-eyeing the man before looking around, trying to think of the fastest escape if they opened the cell door.

"No need to be on guard, I don't plan on harming you" Lucious spoke, a glint of curiosity in his eyes as I watched his every movement.

"Then what do you want?" I asked, a bit agitated that nobody was telling me anything.

"Well to be blunt, I want you Empress" the man plain out admitted, his words making my face twist to confusion.

"I'm married" "and? It's not hard to end a marriage these days empress, and with me, you'll be able to hold your title while being by my side, getting pampered the way you wish to be" Lucious says, and if I were any other person then I'd think this was a real confession, but the way his face stayed stoic along with his tone, it was obvious this wasn't about love.

"I'm perfectly fine with Satoru" I turned my back towards the man "that lowly demon? I could kill him with one swing of my sword" "You can try" I say, having full trust in my husband's abilities.

"Well as honorable as your trust is for that demon, you have no say in the matter, so I advise you to prepare for your permanent stay in my northern palace," Lucious says, sending me a chilling glare before leaving with Lance.

So now I was alone, and suddenly my warm cell felt almost ice cold, the feeling of my surroundings growing around me forcing my breathing to speed up a bit, realized that I might not be found in time.

But before I could truly have a meltdown, I went to my journal and ripped out a piece of paper, writing a short note of what I thought my whereabouts were and once it was done I set the paper in front of me.

"Please let something be there," I say, hoping the enchanted paper will help me get this out to Gojo.

Now I focused all of my energy on the paper, my eyes closed as I focused on sending it to Gojo's office, hoping that he'd be in there.

𝐆𝗼𝐣𝗼'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It's nearly been a damn week and there was still no sign of Y/n anywhere.

"I heard a few people saying she might-" "Might or is?" I cut Toji off, giving him a bored look before letting out a sigh of annoyance, feeling like a race against time to at least be aware of the current state my wife was in.

Without a word I left for my office to just get away from everyone, closing the door to see something glowing on my desk.

"I might truly be losing it," I say, rubbing my hands over my eyes before walking over to see it was a piece of paper that had a familiar scent.

"Y/n"

As I read the note from my wife, she was reassuring me that she hadn't been hurt but was taken to Geto's empire and told me to hurry because they were planning on taking her away.

What was strange was that the sentence seemed to stop just before I could find out the next location that they planned on taking Y/n, fear running through me as I rushed out, giving word to Kento before I continued, ready to get my wife back.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
"That notebook's such a pain in my ass" I heard Lance say from behind me, the man grabbing the paper from me.

"You sent out a note?" Lance asked with an aggravated tone as he ripped it up, the man was about to grab me as I stood up at a sudden boom of the palace.

"I hope Lucious fucking kills you," he says before rushing out, forgetting to close my cell.

"That was easy" I say to myself before running out, now trying to find my way out without getting caught.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 884